Newbie - Dexter Custom -Advise, Help,Buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Brody

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey dudes

I know I am sooooo late to the party on this, but I have manages to watch all 7 seasons of Dexter in 3 months and am just about to start the last season.

I really want to get a custom Dexter with Trevor Grove sculpt etc. can any body help, give advise or even has one figure they would sell. This would be my first custom figure also and am excited :)

Thanks

Dan

quint.jpg

Farewell and adieu to you fair spanish ladies

Hi buddy, you should post in the "want to buy " section for this
it ´s possible, all depend how much you want invest on this, to kit bash by yourself, or keep visiting the sales thread, once and while appears one avaiable.
For the head now if you are seeking one original trevor cast yous best options is contact salvador. here is his site
https://estudioproteus.com/collection/#

Cheers!

I'll sell you mine......

Who am I kidding? No I won't. :wave

Are you wanting to buy the whole figure or just a sculpt? I have a Trevor sculpt painted by Silent Surfer with a Kato outfit that I bought from a fellow member last year. I've been debating on selling it. I'll let it go for what I paid for it. If your interested pm me.

Are you wanting to buy the whole figure or just a sculpt? I have a Trevor sculpt painted by Silent Surfer with a Kato outfit that I bought from a fellow member last year. I've been debating on selling it. I'll let it go for what I paid for it. If your interested pm me.

Well, I'm curious too, if you can send me a PM would be cool.

Back