Newbie and My latest work Custom Hot Toys Iron Man MK III Final Battle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

Ok, for those interested in this figure, it will go on sell this weekend (on ebay).

I will also be taking orders to do 10 Numbered editions of these. I will issue a CREG Customs certificate numbered with each one.

How does it work? I'm glad you asked!

You will mail me one of your (hopefully an extra ;) ) HT Mark III figures and I will do this same process to your figure for $150 and that includes:

Return shipping (in the US).

Battle Damaged Armor

Cut and Sweaty Tony Stark Head

Scuffed bear left hand

$25 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your spot.

1st come 1st served! After the deposits are received on the first 10 people I will no longer take any orders.

PM me if you are interested.

Again, Thank you very much for all of your kind remarks!

Slide show with more pics here: https://www.slide.com/r/w_cHQj9S4z8RsQdZMkI63_kRtT8WbVt3?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

FB-Iron-Man.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good mate! Although I'm not sure if the damage in the movie is that pronounced.

I do prefer the one made by tin or chung, but then again it might be just the way he took those photos that make it look more realistic. But nevertheless, top notch. I couldn't have done it better myself.

Wow that is very good! You took it even further with the bare hand (I don't think the other Battle Damaged MKIII customs have done that).

It's also great that you were more frugal with the sculpted bullet holes. The other BD custom had too many, imo.

Great custom, wish I had the skill required to accomplish something similar.

Man you got balls of steel to pull off what you did. Or I guess you have iron ones, still though :rock2.

I would buy the original and put the damage version next to each other for display. It looks awesome.

Excellent work... takes a lot of courage to battle damage that figure, but you made it look great :rock

Back