New York Comic-Con Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Padmé, is the only figure I'm really waiting for since they announced it at SDCC but didn't show it for some reason. I think they might also show projection Luke from TLJ, maybe other figures from the Aquaman movie, and less probable but still Venom.

NYCC almost never gets any "first look" releases. Everything cool gets shown at SDCC in July, then NYCC in Oct just re-show those things. We are not the red carpet hollywood west coast :(

NYCC almost never gets any "first look" releases. Everything cool gets shown at SDCC in July, then NYCC in Oct just re-show those things. We are not the red carpet hollywood west coast :(

That's what I think too.

I'm just hoping to see the Solo figures in person!

Would be nice if we get a PO or two for Star War figs that were already shown. Something OT or SOLO.

Agreed.

With the release of The Emperor there is now nothing OT in the pipeline.

Any of, Death Star Trooper, Gonk or Leia Bespin would be very well recieved this week :)

Last Jedi Exile Luke and Rey Jedi Training were revealed at NYCC last year.

That's interesting to note, I may have missed that due to the epic Bounty Hunter display and Mythos Obi, but then again I only collect OT. Still, good to note, as previous years I couldn't count on one hand the exclusive NYCC releases we've gotten across any company that wasn't already displayed at SDCC.

Back