• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Collectors Looking for Detolfs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent23

21st Century Breakdown
Reaction score
I figure the For Sale section was as good a place as any to post this. I am selling off my P.F.'s and I am also selling off the IKEA Detolf cases I have them displayed in.

I have 7 of them, with the black finish.

I paid about $70 a piece for them. But, I just want them out of the house.

So,

$200 (less then half price) and all 7 of them are yours. You'd need a truck or something, and we will have to take them apart to transport them.

I live close to Albany, NY. So, if anyone is willing to do a little traveling for a great deal, shoot me a PM.

thanks, ALLAN

Last edited:
Weekend BUMP. Come on, someone wanna take a drive to get a good deal on some detolfs...?

great deal, someone should pick these up. Plus the black finish are the ones that aren't as easily found.

Man I would love to have these Detolfs! I plan on going down to Orlando with a friend to get a few at the Ikea store. Great price on them man, good luck.

im interested if you decide to break them up or give me one hell of a deal

Back