Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaving for Croatia on Thursday. No chance of getting this before then so I'll have to wait until I get back from my vacation. So, I won't get mine until mid-August.

Got caught off guard with early processing but I wasn’t subbed to this thread, did they fix the leaning?

Yep, he's looking great in the in-hand pics and videos we've seen so far. Just be careful attaching him to the base. I guess there's a certain angle you'll have to use to get him on the base.

Yep, he's looking great in the in-hand pics and videos we've seen so far. Just be careful attaching him to the base. I guess there's a certain angle you'll have to use to get him on the base.

There are instructions from Sideshow that someone was nice enough to post a page or two back.

Excellent! I'm pretty stoked now. Hopefully, they show X-23 in her Wolvie costume at SDCC so I can display both next to each other.

Back