Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone should take a deep breath and relax. Yeah, paint apps are not going to be proto quality, but viewing the live stream, he does not look as bad as people are claiming. Once in hand, he will still be the best yellow/blue Wolverine on the market. I mean if people raved about XM’s version, with those plastic looking portraits, stiff pose, and baggy shorts, you’ll be blown away by this one. No doubt.

This is actually pretty relaxed.

People have even said they'll wait to see production pics or in-hand pics to make final judgements. That's pretty chill.

If this thread is in panic mode, then you'd see 5 to 8 pages of posts pop up in one day.

It’s a good discussion as almost everyone is on the same page. Criticism is a good thing. If you notice something looks off it probably is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to fix it so that the base is level.

NScxVbB.png

Is it normal that the verticals doesn't look vertical anymore ??????????????????
Or maybe it was recorded on boat :lol

Is it normal that the verticals doesn't look vertical anymore ??????????????????
Or maybe it was recorded on boat [emoji38]
I had to rotate the image to get the base to be horizontal. Previously the statue appeared somewhat vertical, but the base with not horizontal so the statue didn't look like it was leaning as much. With the adjustment to the photo to make the base level, we see the statue leans more on the base than desired.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok I understand that, but all the verticals in the background and for the "S" emblem aren't vertical anymore. It can't be!

Ok I understand that, but all the verticals in the background and for the "S" emblem aren't vertical anymore. It can't be!

I thought the same thing lol. Its the first thing I noticed, the S is obviously not level. It’s all just a bit too much over analyzing. How about we all just wait until 1) they comment on it directly and 2) people start receiving them.

Hope this comes out good. I wanted to pick this up along with at least two of the other statues in the works for this line - X23 and Psyloche. But if this if messed up I might pass on all.

So what do you all think of the production photo’s from Sideshow?

I think it’s not bad at all. Though the one image has him falling over from that angle

Pictures look a bit harsh also. Very saturated

4fb5b4b7accc935d6b3f06b93f5b8dd4.jpg

f68dffbe4c00b9b508fc5dabb6b9bc41.jpg

5e44be5ac1093aa0889c7140b1ac4fad.jpg

I think they went a bit overboard with the sideburns. Im really not sure about the lean. I postponed my flex for one month. Hopefully i get to see a video review / in hand pics before final payment.

I think they went a bit overboard with the sideburns. Im really not sure about the lean. I postponed my flex for one month. Hopefully i get to see a video review / in hand pics before final payment.

That second pic sure looks like he's leaning to his right. I agree with the sideburns. It just looks like sloppy paint apps on the edges of his mask.

It's just mind boggling that they added rocks to the base to straighten out the lean we were all complaining about on the prototype...and yet they still couldn't straighten him out on the production pieces. :slap

It's just mind boggling that they added rocks to the base to straighten out the lean we were all complaining about on the prototype...and yet they still couldn't straighten him out on the production pieces. :slap
And they added more rocks on the wrong side lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back