Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, REALLY don’t like when something is advertised and then intentionally held off until the end because they know that’s what everyone is waiting to see.

This will be my first and last time watching these.

Yeah same for me. Really no point in watching. People will just post screenshots when its over. There's no Nielsen ratings for Sideshow Live... they don't need to keep viewers until the end.

Wolverine PF is on now. He looks great. Metal claws confirmed. Pre-order "very soon." Masked portrait is regular. Unmasked portrait is exclusive.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.47.58 PM.jpg

Wolverine PF is on now. He looks great. Metal claws confirmed. Pre-order "very soon." Masked portrait is regular. Unmasked portrait is exclusive.

View attachment 380050

Thats literally everything they've mentioned before lol

No new information. Couldn't even put on the masked portrait which is what I was waiting to see. Just used him to lure us into watching them try and sell the ****** 1/6 action figure Wolverine.

Thats literally everything they've mentioned before lol

No new information. Couldn't even put on the masked portrait which is what I was waiting to see. Just used him to lure us into watching them try and sell the ****** 1/6 action figure Wolverine.

It was pretty weak. On multiple levels.

Guess at least I know not to waste my time with a SS Live ever again now.

Here's a quick screen grab of the masked portrait.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.51.20 PM.jpg

Understanding this is the prototype, I'm hoping they can nail the teeth or get fairly close to original on the production pieces for both portraits.

Can someone post a photo of him front on? I legit hate how he is leaning. Everything else is spot on.

He looks to be leaning very badly. I WAS excited about this. All they need to do is raise his front leg or the part of the Sentinel its on.

He looks to be leaning very badly. I WAS excited about this. All they need to do is raise his front leg or the part of the Sentinel its on.

I'm in the same boat, been looking so forward to this but that slant is so unnatural looking. Hope it's just a bad angle. It makes no sense considering his upper body is so symmetrical.

Actually to balance it they would have to lower the part of the sentinel he is standing on. The reason it's leaning is because his front leg is too high compared to his back leg.
Or they could raise his back leg.

Hmmmm, just saw it too. If they can just straight up the upper body, looks like he's falling over to the left, too diagonal.

Odd, saw this in person @ NYCC and do not recall that lean. Not sure what is up.

Back