Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the brown suit Wolverine... great piece but this one .... another level ...berserker rage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Sideshow should have been ten years ago, quality wise. Hopefully the lesson stuck, and many more masterworks to come, without too many glaring missteps regarding key characters. Great work SS.

I have the brown costume, but I want this for my collection as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I need this piece in my collection

de6a0448418aa9f7dec9fc3009b910f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know comics are always inconsistent but when it comes to the astonishing costume just google the thing and you will see sometime the boots have yellow stripes sometimes not, sometimes its the gloves that do ,sometimes not, then you got a variation with both gloves and boots withhout stripes. same thing with the mask etc. to me this is astonishing xmen enough.

if you really wanna get picky ill say the short gloves, the texture on the knee and the mask might be the only real liberties eventho even the mask was drawn bigger later on in the comics id say this is about 92% comic and 8% sideshowfied wich is perfectly fine to me since at first glance its easy to tell wich costume it is unlike magneto wich they took to many liberties with

i know comics are always inconsistent but when it comes to the astonishing costume just google the thing and you will see sometime the boots have yellow stripes sometimes not, sometimes its the gloves that do ,sometimes not, then you got a variation with both gloves and boots withhout stripes. same thing with the mask etc. to me this is astonishing xmen enough.

if you really wanna get picky ill say the short gloves, the texture on the knee and the mask might be the only real liberties eventho even the mask was drawn bigger later on in the comics id say this is about 92% comic and 8% sideshowfied wich is perfectly fine to me since at first glance its easy to tell wich costume it is unlike magneto wich they took to many liberties with

I have to agree with your train of thought. Even though I'm kinda a stickler for comic accuracy (and vocal about it), Wolverine's costume isn't as much of a departure from the comics as the Magneto PF costume is. Not only do I think Mags costume looks terrible, I'm just not fond of the sculpt (I do like the base though). IMO, the figure itself is way too skinny, has ridiculous pouches on it, a horrible collar on it, and a mediocre at best portrait. I honestly was expecting so much more since we knew Harbottle was working on it.

I don't know who sculpted this new Wolverine PF but I do think it looks fantastic. The pose and portraits look phenomenal. I know I said I'd be passing on this PF but I'm a HUGE Wolverine fan and my resolve may crack over time. He's the one character (along with Batman) I allow multiple statues of in my collection. My philosophy is...you can't have enough cool looking Wolverine statues in your collection. And in my book, this is a great looking Wolverine statue.

Last edited:
If I could I’d totally take the Wolverine PF home with me

The wait looks to be worth it

it’s THAT good

Venom Swampthing and Wolverine are the pieces that will stand out the most in anyone’s collection

I’m not familiar with the Aspen line but good god those look amazing

And I want to preorder Shard or the new Queen from CotD

Stunning effort

Back