Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when you think your budget and finances have been securely plotted for a year, a statue like this would pop up.

What was wrong with the portrait on the brown costume version? Mine looked great...LOL Some of guys need a real ass whuppin.

Looks fantastic. Probably will be getting this to go with the brown one, a little bit depending on price. Sideshow did great here, now just don’t screw us over with a $700 price tag.

d5a9b4959e965e384479f5e5c184cae0.jpg

i don't understand why i don't like his mouth..
unmasked variant better for me :( but i want with mask!
damn it!

Looks great. Should we assume that since the brown costume pf was less than $500, then this figure will fall close to the same price point?

Let me start by saying this is an awesome piece. Imstant po (if the price is "right".) buuuuuut for the sake of nitpicking. Whats with the pretty boy hair hehehe.
79c4e170d81367cab6ebf474e8375047.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was a statue or maquette or dio then I would def expect a higher price tag, but for a pf? I want to hope it will fall in the $499-549 range.

Looking forward to this one in person

I’m boarding Toronto to New York-flight

Working on 20 mins of sleep

Hope to be somewhat productive today

There doesn't appear to be any more shots of different angles on this guy. I'd like to see the back plus the other head sculpt.

Back