Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, this one is a winner. Look forward to adding this. Wonder if the EX will be the Astonishing COH

Do not like the costume. The paint app looks really good but don't like the way the colors are distributed and all those lines on the yellow parts. I'm happy with my yellow/blue and brown PF.

I agree. Not a fan of the costume but the paint apps and the Logan head are really well done.

Also, with the continual price creep and Wolverine's popularity, I will be absolutely shocked if this is not at least $650.

I'm reserving judgement until I see this in person on Sunday, but that head sculpt does look great.

The unmasked head sculpt that Sosa is working on for his 1/6 wolverine is amazing too, wish it was 1/4.

Alright, I was hoping to not like it and stop ordering after thanos. Buuuuuuut I'm in.

looks amazing. It's a shame though that the brown costume doesn't come close to this as far as sculpt and portraits

looks amazing. It's a shame though that the brown costume doesn't come close to this as far as sculpt and portraits

Even supremely discounted I couldn't pull the trigger on the brown costume due to the portrait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was something wrong about the brown version. This is just damn awesome. Love the pose also. Could have been on a plain base id still love it lol. Finally something to pair with my spidey pf[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought brown Wolverine looked great. Sculpt was nice, paint apps were great, liked the portrait. Only gripe I had was the silver bowl. Prefer bases to be a part of the statue/environment.

I don't get why the IS Wolverine has a Weapon X base?? Should have its own base.

In X-Men 2, Wolverine went back to the old base. The base on that piece appears to be aged and abandoned so it does tell a story. Hmmm... I have to pick one but I'm thinking that I like the other one better now that I've been going back and forth on the pictures. Maybe I'll wait until this goes up for pre-order.

I was going to order the Iron Studios Wolverine but this one is really nice as well. Do you guys prefer this one?

Sent from my SM-C115W using Tapatalk

I do prefer this one over the yellow/blue IS Wolverine. But I also have to add that I already have the yellow/blue XM Wolverine, so that sorta adds to why I'm not interested in the yellow/blue IS Wolverine.

If its matter of deciding between this and the IS Wolverine to PO ...and its one or the other ....then I'd PO this one.

Back