New Wolverine PF on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q.Is there any chance that you would come out with another Wolverine Premium Format?

Fully confirmable. Definitely… <snikt!>

:clap:hi5:

Hopefully it is going to be everyone's favorite Brown Wolverine version with exclusive change-o-head.

01-ori_010.jpg

wolverine18.jpg

Where are you seeing these questions & answers? SS hasn't updated their Q&A page since last Sept. and all I see on their FB page are product images.

The first wolvie premium format could be alot better imo, so this will be welcome in the ol collection for sure.

Quote me. It will be the brown costume Wolverine with the X base to go along with the other Jim Lee X-Men.

Your prolly right.... i love the idea of brown wolvie... but i for one am NOT a fan of those plain ol bases.... and how much room they take up.

The only one of the X bases that takes up too much room is Gambit's; I find that Rogue & Psylocke's bases are perfect.

True once again but they are skinny females standing up directly in a almost museum type pose which is why they were able to get away with the small base..... if they do that type of pose with wolverine that will be an instant fail.... :monkey1

True once again but they are skinny females standing up directly in a almost museum type pose which is why they were able to get away with the small base..... if they do that type of pose with wolverine that will be an instant fail.... :monkey1

I hope the GG is sculpting it, it's gotta be the Brown costume, and yes, I agree, those X bases look lame. I need something to help me resist the LSF, I hope this is it.

I agree about those x bases, they are pretty lame. And since I don't collect the entire line, I'd want him on an environment type base.

Brown Wolvie will be my first Marvel PF.

Back