New upcoming 12" GI Joe hint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said the new body would debut on an upcoming figure, not necessarily the next one. I still think Duke is the frontrunner for the next one we'll see.

Duke is MIA remember? Thats just a clever way of saying they aren't making him for a while :lol

Same here. Roadblock was the first that came to mind....Although looking at his look in general there is gonna be a lot of exposed skin (possibly) so will the upgraded Prometheus also include a muscle suit?

roadblock25th.jpg

If I were SSC I'd probably make the 1986 Roadblock. It was a cool look and with a lot less exposed skin.

road34fridgefront.jpg

I read this and thought they are upgrading the Pro-Body because of all the complaints about the current Pro-Body. I didn't pickup on any hints into a new Joe/Cobra.

You know something... I wouldn't be upset with this choice!!!! :D

At this point neither would I, the wiat between announcements is just to long. The line has been introduced over 1 year ago and we have 1 figure in hand, with only 3 on the horizon. Not enough IMO

Back