New TWD Rick headsculpt on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt Ebay finally remove Qs stuff?

They can't. Unfortunately, Trevor doesn't have any grounds to get them removed and any complaining by anybody gets ignored. They only take bootleg/pirate/recast stuff down via the VERO program when those who own/hold the license make complaints.

They can't. Unfortunately, Trevor doesn't have any grounds to get them removed and any complaining by anybody gets ignored. They only take bootleg/pirate/recast stuff down via the VERO program when those who own/hold the license make complaints.

Well that's unfortunate then.

well the sculpt is not that good to begin with as the fore head is huge and what it with the 3 tiny brow lines.
Not the best in the world but he now has 91 available

91 available?! This guy is keepin busy. I know that these recasters are not liked and it is wrong, but to be honest, y'all wouldn't buy a recast if it was your last or cheaper option? I feel bad for the original sculptors, but it's a business, nothing you could do.

P.S
I've never purchased a recast, but I'd be down for a Iminime daryl head.

91 available?! This guy is keepin busy. I know that these recasters are not liked and it is wrong, but to be honest, y'all wouldn't buy a recast if it was your last or cheaper option?

Personally I'd rather not own it. I'd always see it as a fake and knowing the original artist hasn't received anything for his work would stop me from enjoying it.

I bought a recast head recently but did not realize it was a recast until I searched on here to see if anyone else was making a custom figure of the character with the same head. I just looked at the feedback and got really excited about it and purchased it.

Whatever. Stuff like this is going to happen and theres really no way we can stop it. Best we can do is add the seller to our "do not buy from" list and move on.

Back