New TrueTypes - Prison Break and Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Trump figure and the suit is nice but the threads are thick making it look almost like blue corduroy. Also, the folds at the bottom of the pants are annoying and I rarely saw Obama in a blue suit. But I do like the suit a lot.

(looks at his own 1:1 suits in the closet...)

I like a bit of cuff at the ankle of my pants. :rotfl

Yeah, I suppose I see what you mean about the thickness of the material but as I'm not planning on having him in any action poses, I think it'll work.

I was told by one store selling these that these bodies are identical to the Narrow Shoulder version that's also being released, but the arm and leg muscles are both detachable. All info I've seen on these bodies only mentions the detachable thigh muscles, not the arms. So does anyone know if the arm muscles are also detachable?

Sean

I was told by one store selling these that these bodies are identical to the Narrow Shoulder version that's also being released, but the arm and leg muscles are both detachable. All info I've seen on these bodies only mentions the detachable thigh muscles, not the arms. So does anyone know if the arm muscles are also detachable?

Sean

Somebody told you the wrong information. These bodies are identical to the Blade /Wesker bodies except with the detachable muscular thigh and a slightly different sculpt to the chest.

There are more differences...
1. Width of the shoulders is similar to narrow shoulder, less than Wesker/Blade.
2. Different chest plate also allows slightly more shoulder articulation.
3. Neck hole on the torso reduced in size, therefore limits motion range of the based of the neck.
4. Neck connector also changed, they moved the cup at the neck (double ball joint connected to the head) closer to the edge, thus allows more range of the head at the based of the head.
5. Smaller buttocks.... with rubber covering, to obscure the large gap (inner hard plastic pelvic) at the hips that allows the leg large range.
6. As mentioned replaceable Thigh muscle (should fit all TT that's not slim TT)

There are more differences...
1. Width of the shoulders is similar to narrow shoulder, less than Wesker/Blade.
2. Different chest plate also allows slightly more shoulder articulation.
3. Neck hole on the torso reduced in size, therefore limits motion range of the based of the neck.
4. Neck connector also changed, they moved the cup at the neck (double ball joint connected to the head) closer to the edge, thus allows more range of the head at the based of the head.
5. Smaller buttocks.... with rubber covering, to obscure the large gap (inner hard plastic pelvic) at the hips that allows the leg large range.
6. As mentioned replaceable Thigh muscle (should fit all TT that's not slim TT)

I wanted to get a SSC Snake Eyes and mod his body, but from the description you gave, it sounds as the Wesker/Blade bodies would look better on SE than this new one (especially #1). Would you guys recommend going for the Wesker/Blade body than the new TT body?

I ordered these from Viking Playground - now that these are out in HK and coming through eBay sellers, any idea when shops like Viking might get theirs and start shipping? Is there a kind of standard timeframe between HK and domestic release?

Also, anyone have experience with Viking? I'm not worried about my order, just impatient... :gah:

Just pre-ordered an Obama one from Viking Playground... seems to have the cheapest price at $35.

Just pre-ordered an Obama one from Viking Playground... seems to have the cheapest price at $35.

Nice score-- I might have to grab a second one. I'd like to have a slightly bloody Prez surrounded by zombie secret service--

I already have my Obama from toys2 and have him in a suit (one of those Ebay hot toys rip offs), but with the suit his neck looks too short. Or it may just be me, but my Michael Jackson Thriller figure looks taller than him also.

I already have my Obama from toys2 and have him in a suit (one of those Ebay hot toys rip offs), but with the suit his neck looks too short. Or it may just be me, but my Michael Jackson Thriller figure looks taller than him also.

Pics?... :impatient:

:wink1:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just bought my second one from Toys2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the heads up. I canceled my Sideshow orders for this round of TTs. The amount I saved with viking playground allowed me to order a full extra figure! And I still came in behind Sideshow's price. :yess:

Back