New Transformers Trailer!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie indeed looks good, of course so did Pearl Harbor when I first saw the trailers for that, so I am still skeptical. I did however like the look of all the Transformers we saw and that glimpse of Prime was kick ass.

That trailer was great except for the TRANSFORMERS!!

That's a major problem when the movie is called "Transformers." :rolleyes:

Those TF designs are pure garbage. :yuck

I pray to God that this movie bombs just so that I don't have to suffer through sequals that will eventually tarnish the entire TF franchise for Hasbro.

Peter Cullen (Cartoon Prime) has been confirmed as being Movie Prime's voice. That in itself if sweet!

That's one good point of this movie. I'd rather have Frank Welker as Megatron though. I can't wait to see how they pull off Starscream w/o the late great Chris Latta who cannot be replaced.

Last edited:
If they were willing to bow to the fans demands and hire Cullen, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't do the same for Welker.

Trailer looks cool.

I just watched the trailer again for about the 100th time at the Transformers Website and at the end there is an exclusive treat for all hardcore TF fans! Peter Cullen, the original Optimus Prime's voice saying, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings". When I heard that I damn near soiled myself!!!

Wow this movie looks very cool, I can't wait to see it.

Optimus Prime

PrimeEmpire.jpg

And the links in case the pics leave........or turn to the "red x".....

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/31074

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=118347

Looks like I won't be taking my son to see this one after all. The new trailer came on before "Night at the Museum" and he covered his eyes the whole time. I guess I will be going without him, because I think it looks great.

Back