New Toys 1/6 Scale Schoolmiss Figure aka Tekken's Lili

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(/'-')/Peanut

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Material: Plastic, Fabric

Product eight: 29.5cm

Accessories:
1): Head sculpt: 1 pc
2): Seamless body in pale: 1 pc (33 points of articulation)
3): Replaceable hand: 6pcs / 3pair
4): Neckclotht: 1 pc
5): Clothing: 1 pc
6): Kilt: 1 pc
7): High-heel boot 1 pair
8): katana 1 pc
9): Scabbard 1pcs
10): Base 1pc
Product Number: NT-001

PhicenLili01_zps0ad83dfd.jpg

PhicenLili04_zps8957f4c9.jpg

PhicenLili03_zps476b7a3d.jpg

PhicenLili02_zps0ba6f8c8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I'm not a fan of the headsculpt, but I am tempted to get it since Lili is so awesome. Hope they make an Asuka to go with her.

Not bad. Now we have this and "Nina" in 1:6 (aside from the official figures from Tekken 4/tag which suck). It feels like the only unofficial figures we will see is of females and if so id buy the crap out of an Alisa & Kunimitsu

Why Lili and not well, other characters? Also, is this a licensed figure?

Because Lili and Asuka are the most popular recent Tekken characters :dunno If you play online they are both user friendly characters that people have been using since 5 especially beginners and at the same time they are also good enough to still be strong at higher levels of play. They get tons of merchandise and fanart. The popular characters get stuff first.

Little late to the party but wow, this looks pretty good in its own right. A little more pink "eye shadow"/"makeup" on the face and this could look even better (if you recall, Lili's character model uses A LOT, most noticeable on her high quality CGI renders for cutscenes). Would definitely be curious to pick this up, Lili is one of my top favorites from Tekken.

Back