New to the hobby

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshwarrior123

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Whats up guys :wave

Thought I would start and Introduction thread. Been lurking for a while so thought I should say hi. Pretty new to collecting, only started a few months ago. At the moment I only have two hot toys Figs, my first was the Avengers Cap and the other the DX12. I have the MKVII, DX13, supes and the Iron patriot on order (might cancel the IP) but aside from that I dont own any others. I do own and make a lot of 1:1 movie props though. By trade im a special effects Artist/model maker, currently studying it at university and it was thanks to two other artists on my course that got me hooked up on this, their on here as well so if they are reading this then thanks :slap.

The idea was to only get figs for the films that I work on, but that went out the window as soon as I really started to look into whats out there. In terms of the stuff I actually do, heres a few pictures:

Primarily im a painter and finisher, but starting to build more and more, if your interested in seeing some more stuff I have a Facebook page with all progress updates and finished pieces,

https://www.facebook.com/LewisWhiteFX?ref=hl

So thats pretty much me, hopefully I can start up a nice collection of Hot toy figs. Im trying not to focus on a certain license, and try to get a diverse collection with key characters from big films. So I should have my MKVII soon....when sideshow stop pushing back the dates lol.

Nice to be a part of the community here, look forward to getting to know some of you,

Cheers,

Welsh

Very nice pieces you have worked on there! Welcome to the board and enjoy the ride. It's a crazy hobby but the collectibles available out there are amazing and some of the artists in here are even more so.

Good to have you here!

Really awesome collection. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the freaks board!

Great work! :clap:clap:clap

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back