New To The Boards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRage

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Keith. I've been collecting since I was 3 years old :) I had all the Star Wars figures growing up and would keep any doubles I got for holidays or birthdays in the package. I was very happy when Sideshow begin producing Star Wars items. I now collect 1/6 scale , 1/4 PF and the life size busts. Aside from Star Wars I collect other movie lines and McFarlane Sports Picks. I've been a member of the Spawn boards for over 11 years and rebelscum for just as long. I had no idea this site existed until last week when it was mentioned on rebelscum. I look forward to being an active member of this community.

Thanks
Keith

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Keith! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Is this the same TheRage from the spawnboards? If so I'm Flamesfan

Yes it is, good to see you here too :)

How long does it take before I can post? Most of my posts say 'waiting for a mod to check it" or something like that and then the post never shows up?

How long does it take before I can post? Most of my posts say 'waiting for a mod to check it" or something like that and then the post never shows up?
Welcome,

It depends where you are trying to post. You cannot post in the Sales sections of the Marketplace for a minimum of 3 months.

You ahould be able to post in other places okay though. If however you were trying to post images/links in your first few posts after joining then they would have been moderated because we don't allow new members to post links, it's a spammer precaution.
You should be okay now though.
x :peace

Welcome,

It depends where you are trying to post. You cannot post in the Sales sections of the Marketplace for a minimum of 3 months.

You ahould be able to post in other places okay though. If however you were trying to post images/links in your first few posts after joining then they would have been moderated because we don't allow new members to post links, it's a spammer precaution.
You should be okay now though.
x :peace

Thanks for the help and the info, I appreciate it. Yes, it was the sales section. I wasnt trying to post items for sale, I was just trying to post in others threads that I was looking to buy. Its all good and Ive already completed my first transaction here and Im trying for more :)

Back