New Time for Newsletters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool. right before i leave work. so now I have a reason not to skip the last 30 minutes. :lol

Waits for the complaints from the stateside folks who are at work and the cheers from the EU folks who don't have to wait until the wee hours in the morning to order stuff. Should make newsletter exclusives much more interesting to go after...

Works perfect for me... last hour of the day and I usually reserve that time for paperwork.

In the past I always ran groups on Thursday night; so I'm stoked for the change :rock :rock

CRAP! Now we have to compete with the EU people for exclusives!

J/K...I am all good with it. I work until 6:30 and I usually bug out at 6:00. So this will help fill the last part of the day as well as allow to get out when I want to.

I assume it means orders will also go up with it... not much point in changing the time if they don't.

I think it sucks balls. This is when I'm at work. Prefer not to be on the internet too much during work, especially when I refresh like I do during the newsletters.

Booooo

Just gonna repost what I posted to Dusty's thread in the General section:

I'm glad you guys are doing this so there can be staff on hand when preorders go live, but I can't say I'm a fan of this. Simply because many of us on the east coast and midwest are commuting at those times. :monkey2

I'm okay with this. I'm at work... but I'm chained to my desk usually so it's all good.

I was missing the newsletter more and more lately because it was hitting right when I got home and unless I ran to the 'puter I missed it.

Awesome, now I dont have to wait all night to find out there was another NO JOE!! announcment..

Back