Statue New 'The Dead' premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with so many of the dead statues being mostly covered up with cloth/clothing. Undying, Templar, JtR, General, and this one? Patient Zero is great because it shows a lot more skin and detail. The statue about is pretty much just a head.

The only time we seem to see detail is when it's a female TnA of the dead, and those are just passed off as 'dead'.

I'm not asking for naked dead dudes, but it'd be nice to have more of the bodies being shown for more detail. The statue above could just be a wire frame body with a head and hands on it.

What's with so many of the dead statues being mostly covered up with cloth/clothing. Undying, Templar, JtR, General, and this one? Patient Zero is great because it shows a lot more skin and detail. The statue about is pretty much just a head.

The only time we seem to see detail is when it's a female TnA of the dead, and those are just passed off as 'dead'.

I'm not asking for naked dead dudes, but it'd be nice to have more of the bodies being shown for more detail. The statue above could just be a wire frame body with a head and hands on it.

...Because beings..even dead ones, wear clothing? Think about some of the most devious horror film icons. Now how many of them aren't clothed?

As I said in my previous post, I'm not asking for naked dead dudes. Maybe they could show more than just a head and hands was my point, sans the TnA 'dead' statues.

Look at this statue, Undying, and Templar and they are all pretty much wearing the same canvas bag. Where's the imagination? Look at the big undead type movies/shows and you will see a lot more skin, etc. Seems SS could come up with much more creative ways instead of such similar releases.

The undying carcas shows more skin than Patient Zero and it's more rotten, Depends how far you let his gown droop over his knees, you can fully remove the gown to reveal all the gore with PZ it's a no no.

As I said in my previous post, I'm not asking for naked dead dudes. Maybe they could show more than just a head and hands was my point, sans the TnA 'dead' statues.

Look at this statue, Undying, and Templar and they are all pretty much wearing the same canvas bag. Where's the imagination? Look at the big undead type movies/shows and you will see a lot more skin, etc. Seems SS could come up with much more creative ways instead of such similar releases.

While I agree with you on Templar, which is why I didn't want him, I'll have to disagree with Jack the Ripper. He's dressed as he should be, in period clothing. Also look at the Frozen dead, the Nazi uniform is, and disturbingly so, authentic. I think clothing like that adds to the piece.

However, if you're looking for something a bit more sculpted, you may or may not have heard of Geek Toys seven deadly sins line. It may have what you're looking for.

I agree with you on the Frozen Dead, as I bought it this week. It is better than I thought it would be.

I also understand that Jack the Ripper is in a period outfit, and as most of this stuff, it is just my opinion, nothing more. I bought Jack the Ripped earlier today too, so I don't hate it.

I checked out the 7 deadly sins and it's not my thing. I'm more into the fake horror, not the gratuitous real world horror, because I've seen far too much of that IRL.

Back