New TERMINATOR SALVATION: T-600 1:6 SCALE EXCLUSIVE (Sig Ed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New TERMINATOR SALVATION: T-600 1:6 SCALE

Regular version gun and ammo pack look SO MUCH better. Not even mention the price.

I like that its based on the concept art, something you don't see everyday from a company like SS or HT. Not with 12" figures. The extra endoskulls on the base are pretty lame but I really dig the look of the chain gun arm, and the body looks a bit differant which is enough for me.

I'm not getting any of the 700 models or the 700 diorama though, I just really like the design of the 600 series.

If they returned to The Terminator or T2 I'd probably buy up every variation but since I haven't seen T4 and have no idea if it'll be worthy or not I can't get excited about alternate bases or minor accessory changes.

same as me man....

IMO this film first off doesn't have ANY Terminator feel to it and secondly I think the producers just hijacked the "Name" to hype it up. Were there no ef'n T-800's in the future???? All Endo's presented blow.

I will definetly still go see it, no doubt, but I will enjoy it the same way I would any other new action/sci fi flick.

If they returned to The Terminator or T2 I'd probably buy up every variation but since I haven't seen T4 and have no idea if it'll be worthy or not I can't get excited about alternate bases or minor accessory changes.

:lecture:lecture:lecture However for me buying T4 figures has nothing to do with how good the film will be, it has more to do with the look of the Endo's.

IMO this film first off doesn't have ANY Terminator feel to it and secondly I think the producers just hijacked the "Name" to hype it up. Were there no ef'n T-800's in the future???? All Endo's presented blow.

The movie is supposed to take place before Skynet fully developed the T-800 series which is why we see the previous models (remember Kyle talking about the ones with rubber skin that were easy to spot?). And I don't want to give away anything more but suffice to say, you won't be disappointed.

The movie is supposed to take place before Skynet fully developed the T-800 series which is why we see the previous models (remember Kyle talking about the ones with rubber skin that were easy to spot?). And I don't want to give away anything more but suffice to say, you won't be disappointed.

Yeah you see I never even knew that (It takes place before the develpoment of the T-800) and for whatever reason never felt a desire to learn more about the plot. Of course being a big T1 and T2 fan I know about Kyles reference to the rubber skin series but I just think their attempt is rather boring to me. The T-600 bores me I mean.

Still I will see this film because I know it will be a great film. It just won't have a "Terminator" feel to it.

Yeah you see I never even knew that (It takes place before the develpoment of the T-800) and for whatever reason never felt a desire to learn more about the plot. Of course being a big T1 and T2 fan I know about Kyles reference to the rubber skin series but I just think their attempt is rather boring to me. The T-600 bores me I mean.

Still I will see this film because I know it will be a great film. It just won't have a "Terminator" feel to it.

I dunno, I kinda feel the opposite. While I enjoyed sitting through it, I really wasn't awed by T3 the way I had been with the first two, and actually like the fact that the T-800's role is only minor. Also, remember, Schwarzenegger wasn't the only one to play a flesh covered T-800 in T1. The reboot worked for Batman, and I think it'll do the same for Terminator. And with your expectations set low, I think you'll be in for a real treat.

I'm still waiting for a skin covered version... not sure if I'll get any yet. I'll probably get Connor but if I get anything T-600 its likely to be in polystone format.

I'm keeping my fingers cross for a CM T600. :horror

I dunno, I kinda feel the opposite. While I enjoyed sitting through it, I really wasn't awed by T3 the way I had been with the first two, and actually like the fact that the T-800's role is only minor. Also, remember, Schwarzenegger wasn't the only one to play a flesh covered T-800 in T1. The reboot worked for Batman, and I think it'll do the same for Terminator. And with your expectations set low, I think you'll be in for a real treat.

Totally! I also avoid previews and what not when it comes to something I have somewhat interest in. Same went for TDK, Hulk and Ironman. T3? Whats a T3? :lol

1st version better.would bought this too but 225? a lot of money

It's similar to a Highlander 2, but without the rectal assault and stomach pains. :lol

LOL. While T3 was the "Alien Ressurection" of the Terminator franchise, I thought it was a story that needed to be told, that judgement day was inevitable. There was a bit too much cheekiness and in contrast to the Cameron masterpieces, it just didn't "feel" like Terminator. Arnie was a mere parody of his character in the first two and it ultimately served as a half-assed swam song before he went off to play governor. Still, I thought the FX were brilliant, particularly on the future sequence in the beginning and the battle damage on Arnie. And the big chase scene toward the beginning, while not as intense as the highway chase scene in T2, is still fun to watch.

But I digress -I'm very much looking forward to the new film(s) and I can't help but notice that while McG states that this picks up after T2 rather than "Rise," Connor's wife is named Kate in the new film according to imdb. So maybe there is a bit of a tie-in. But with the whole time-traveling paradox postulation paradigm theory thing, you could craft any sort of alternate future you wanted. But I digress again - the HT T-600 will be a nice addition to the endoskeleton line - thing looks vicious and... Preordered.

LOL. While T3 was the "Alien Ressurection" of the Terminator franchise, I thought it was a story that needed to be told, that judgement day was inevitable. There was a bit too much cheekiness and in contrast to the Cameron masterpieces, it just didn't "feel" like Terminator. Arnie was a mere parody of his character in the first two and it ultimately served as a half-assed swam song before he went off to play governor. Still, I thought the FX were brilliant, particularly on the future sequence in the beginning and the battle damage on Arnie. And the big chase scene toward the beginning, while not as intense as the highway chase scene in T2, is still fun to watch.

But I digress -I'm very much looking forward to the new film(s) and I can't help but notice that while McG states that this picks up after T2 rather than "Rise," Connor's wife is named Kate in the new film according to imdb. So maybe there is a bit of a tie-in. But with the whole time-traveling paradox postulation paradigm theory thing, you could craft any sort of alternate future you wanted. But I digress again - the HT T-600 will be a nice addition to the endoskeleton line - thing looks vicious and... Preordered.

Absolutely. I did enjoy sitting through T3 as well, but it just seemed more tongue-in-cheek to the franchise showcasing Terminator badassery vs. developing any type of serious storyline.

Not only is Kate in Salvation, but if the toys are any clue, so is the T-1. This would be another nod to T3.

I prefer the normal T-600 by far! That one looks a bit wierd, I don't know. But whats a T-3? LOL The only good thing that came out of that movie for me are the T-1's! And I want a skin cover T-600 too! Both will be cool.

I prefer the normal T-600 by far! That one looks a bit wierd, I don't know. But whats a T-3? LOL The only good thing that came out of that movie for me are the T-1's! And I want a skin cover T-600 too! Both will be cool.

T3 = Terminator 3. I didn't put the hyphen in it, you did. :p

HT- Terminator Salvation- T-600 Martin Laing Signature Edition

Sorry if this is old news that escaped my radar, but Lonnie pointed out to me that MMS97 was missing from his checklist, and I just found out it will be a DC Direct exclusive-

https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=12192

Apparently the pic they are running isn't the concept weapon, but some should be available soon.

Back