New SW Fig tease (?Twi Lek)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy either one. Talon because she'd be such an eye-catching figure to display. Oola, personally, only because I could put her in the Jabba throne scene.

Most likely neither if something other than 1/6. But I'll keep an open mind.

Well if its perfect than we can probably guess its not a 1/6 female... as I don't think anything on the Buck could claim to be that :lol

I'd guess a Dio or PF. Darth Talon seems like a WTF choice to me, but less cash out of the pocket :lol Oola would be fun, but doesn't seem like something that would actually get made.

so it either a Pf or a diorama
how did you manage to get invited to sideshow p!tu ?, what else did you saw you lucky papi

I know thay said that it wasn't going to be Aayla Secura, but my god, i wish it were Aayla.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=7387#comment-209798

0908sscteaser07657.jpg

Definitely not Oola. Totally different headgear.

Oola2.jpg

Definitely not Oola. Totally different headgear.

Oola2.jpg

Sideshow did say they're still working on it. so it might not be complete.

But I really hope it's 1:6 Darth Talon on a brand new body.
I also hope they get the head size right this time, Aayla's head was enormous.

If it's PF or Diorama of Talon, it might be the first of this type of product I'll buy. :D

yeah, most likely. They also hinted in one of the Answered Question that they will be touching some characters in the EU universe. We'll see.

I'd rather have Aayla Secura, but it looks like it might be Darth Talon instead which I'm fine with. I'll only get a PF of her if it's a great sculpt and pose.

Back