New stuff from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on the ES of the bronze Indy bust? Man, they're really gonna piss me off with that one. Probably an Antartica exclusive with an ES of 50 ;)

That Picard is actually made by Medicom so expect a $140 price tag I bet..
Medicom? Damn that puts these out of my price range and possibly out of scale. I really hope they don't want $100+ for these.
He looks good, but they do need to fix the length of his shirt, prototype obviously.

Are you sure thats a Medicom figure? The hands and paint work don't look like their usual work.

Either way, looks pretty damn good. If they end-up being in the $100+ I'll at least get a Pickard, Kirk and Spock. If they're cheaper... who knows :naughty

That Picard looks good.

If GG decides to do a whole line of these I'll be picking them up. I don't want just a Picard figure. I want the whole crew!! :rock

Looks pretty damn good to me. Can't wait to start yet another line :eek:

So glad to see they changed Tonks' hair color too.

If that Picard is Medicom it's a complete departure from anything they've ever done before. It's at least 12" tall, if not a Sideshow 12". The proto is fully painted, not just in color and then just hair painted. I really don't think it's Medicom.

GG got some great licenses. Harry Potter is very hot now, they will cash in big time. I will likely go for the 1/6 star trek figures, I'm a big fan of the shows. Harry Potter PF's will be tempting.

Back