New Star Wars figures at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent0028 said:
Then you're all set for Halloween!

I don't want to be left holding the bag.

I forgot to mention that I'd be sobbing softly to myself while I do this.

Please.......please........let it be Palpatine! We could have a ROTS Palpatine for Sith Anakin and Mace Windu or we could have a ROTJ Palpatine for Luke!

:monkey5

Batty said:
I forgot to mention that I'd be sobbing softly to myself while I do this.
Oh, um, well, do you want an SDCC embroidered tissue to wipe your eyes?

Star Wars figures at SDCC? No way, that's just a rumor. Don't believe anything you read on the internet :emperor

(including this)

SideshowDusty said:
Star Wars figures at SDCC? No way, that's just a rumor. Don't believe anything you read on the internet :emperor

(including this)
I'd ask what everyone wants to ask about that Dusty, but I won't. :D

SideshowDusty said:

(including this)

So this is like the X-Files then huh? The answers are out there. :lol

jlcmsu said:
So this is like the X-Files then huh? The answers are out there. :lol

In that case, can you fellow freaks attending SDCC seek out the truth and give us first-hand accounts of the truth behind the SSC conspiracy? :D

DarthRamuk said:
In that case, can you fellow freaks attending SDCC seek out the truth and give us first-hand accounts of the truth behind the SSC conspiracy? :D

And take plenty of pictures.

Any chance you could sneak some extra goody bags out for us East Coasters not fortunate enough to go?

DarthRamuk said:

I will do my best.

Darth Loki said:
And take plenty of pictures.

That I will be doing for sure.

Watched Comic Book: The Movie last night and that just made me want to go to SDCC even more. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

26 DAYS TO GO!!!!

:chew :chew

Many pics will definitely be taken!!! Goodie bags? Maybe. We'll see :D

Last year they limited the bags to one per person and then later in the weekend you could only get them when picking up your exclusives. Hopefully they'll have a better bag management system in place this year...

Back