New "SPOILER" tag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unfortunate that a couple of individuals can ruin a cool new feature for everyone.

But due to the inappropriate use of the spoiler tag it's going to have to be removed.

I figured out a way so pictures won't show up in the spoiler, although that's not perfect either as some images could be spoilers.

But I'll let it stand now with images disabled, perhaps we can bring that back after the jokers get bored.

Give a couple more days Dave and people will get bored with it, then maybe it will be used for its intended use. I got bored after the 2nd time I used it :dunno, obviously some have not gotten tired of using it yet.

Dont get rid of it, I think used properly it can be quite useful in movie threads.

I hope you don't get rid of it either. I hate spoilers. I avoid certain threads because of them. Given a little time, I hope people will use this function in the way it was intended.

Yo Dave or something at vBulletin, update the Spoiler tag so it removes the text in between the tags in email notifications.

Thanks.

I wish emoticons worked in the spoiler tags. If not IMGs than at least emoticons from this site.

Back