• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, you absolutely HAVE to add Rincewind to the positive feedback list! He's the frickin coolest and most generous guy that I've met on The Freaks.

-CJK

Last edited:
+1 to Darkdaysinvegas for fast shipping and secure packaging.

A well-deserved +1 for el Roranous , John J. Rambo has arrived in perfect shape! Incredibly fast shipping ! Thanks man!

+1 for Spawnfan for super quick payment and another +1 for his patience and understanding while my wife was in the hospital.
:clap

+1 for Computerfly. The exclusive Lurtz PF was new and flawless just like he promised. Great deal and fast shippig as well!!

+1 for vader70450 for excellent communication and a very good trade. Thanks!

JSA

+1 for Woodsy for the Hulk PF.

Hulk PF is back in my life again! Let me say a few things about Woodsy. First he drove out of his way to cut shipping costs and shipped from the US instead of Canada. Then he received a call from a guy who had my package(FedEx stood me up for 2 days and as it turns out they just delivered it to the wrong house!) and Woodsy called me to tell me this and spent time on the phone with FedEx to make sure I received my Hulk. He arrived today in minty, mint condition. On top of it all Woodsy shipped FAST and was a wonder to work with.

Hulk m'f'ing SMASH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back