New Sideshow Collectibles Mythos range ideas...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumpetkitten

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I proudly own 4 out of the 5 Star Wars Mythos statues (Fett, Kenobi, Vader & Maul - I can't find the Executioner at a rational price). I bought them years after the initial release but think that they are easily the best statues/figures made by Sideshow.

On the Sideshow website the Top Ten Star Wars moments blog post included the production of the Mythos line. On the internet (Pinterest, etc) I am yet to see any picture of Boba Fett, Kenobi etc that didn't inspire envious and appreciative comments.

Let's have some new ones, eh?

My suggestions are these:

1. Luke Skywalker jedi knight - post ROTJ, older, more earnest, cowled, dynamic, weathered, tattered cape etc
2. Yoda - pre TESB, contemplative, calm, peaceful - on Degobah?
3. Kylo Ren - something like the crouching publicity poster: lightsaber ignited, cowl etc
4. Chewbacca - pre ANH, vigorous, crossbow etc
5. ?

What do you think?

Dust off some designers, wake up the polystone chaps and see what Sideshow can amaze us with...
Here's my pre-order.

I own kenobi mythos and foolishly sold fett,i made a $700 profit from what i paid and the customer was happy on ebay,that allowed me alot of figures and statues to be added,the crazy thing is that the whole reason i sold fett was because of a review saying why he had a devil type drawing on his helmet and made me feel like it was inaccurate,dumb move,but live and learn. I'd like to see a Wampa on the mythos line.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back