New reference book: "The Jedi Path"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interesting...

jedipath_pop.jpg

First Look: The Jedi Path

Behold a tome like no other: The Jedi Path, an artifact thought lost with the rise of the Empire, but recently discovered and now made available to all scholars of the Jedi way. This fully illustrated book comes complete with a mechanical vault, and includes numerous removable artifacts from the Jedi Order.

With the push of a button, the doors of the vault open in a wash of light and Star Wars sound effects. The inner platform rises, revealing this exclusive edition of The Jedi Path.

This ancient training manual, crafted by early Jedi Masters, has educated and enlightened generations of Jedi. It explains the history and hierarchy of the Jedi Order, and what Jedi must know to take their place as defenders of the peace in the galaxy -- from mastery of the Force to the nuances of lightsaber combat.

Passed down from Master to Padawan, the pages of this venerable text have been annotated by those who have held it, studied it, and lived its secrets. From Yoda and Luke Skywalker to Count Dooku and Darth Sidious, they have shaped the content of the book by leaving mementos tucked within the pages, tearing out pages, and adding their personal experiences as tangible reminders of the lessons they've learned.

• The ancient Masters who wrote the text: Fae Coven, Grand Master and head of the Jedi Council; Crix Sunburris, Jedi Ace starfighter pilot; Restelly Quist, Jedi Chief Librarian; Skarch Vaunk, Jedi Battlemaster and lightsaber expert; Bowspritz, Jedi Biologist and expert on the Living Force; Sabla-Mandibu, Jedi Seer and Holocron expert; Morrit Ch'gally, Jedi Recruiter; Gal-Stod Slagistrough, Jedi leader of the Agricultural Corps.

• Jedi who added personal commentary: Yoda, Thame Cerulian, Count Dooku, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Sidious, and Luke Skywalker.

• Removable features: A letter tracing the book's history, a severed Padawan braid, a metal Jedi Credit medallion, a Jedi starfighter patch, a burned poster of the Jedi Code, a map of the Jedi Temple, a lightsaber diagram sketched on the back of a napkin from Dex's Diner, and a note on the missing pages torn from the book by a Sith.

Created in collaboration with Lucasfilm -- along with an acclaimed Star Wars author Daniel Wallace and revered Star Wars illustrators Paul Allan Ballard, Jeff Carlisle, Tommy Lee Edwards, Ryan Hobson, Greg Knight, Chris Reiff, Derek Thompson, Chris Trevas, Terryl Whitlatch, Kieran Yanner, and the studios of Conceptopolis and Storm Lion -- this volume provides new insights into the history and lore of the Jedi Order while introducing never-before-seen ships, creatures, characters, and details about how one trains to become a Jedi.

jedipath_img.jpg

The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force is a hardcover release scheduled for September 28, 2010 and produced by becker&mayer!. For more information and to preorder this book from Amazon.com, go to https://www.amazon.com/Jedi-Path-Ma...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279476921&sr=1-5

There's a video on the Amazon page, too. Like I said... interesting.

EDIT: Ahsoka Tano??? WHY?!?!?! Ugh. :banghead:

I do like that it opens up with the push of a button, with lights, sound, music, etc.

All that at $63 seems like a pretty nice deal.

Interesting...

jedipath_pop.jpg

First Look: The Jedi Path

Behold a tome like no other: The Jedi Path, an artifact thought lost with the rise of the Empire, but recently discovered and now made available to all scholars of the Jedi way. This fully illustrated book comes complete with a mechanical vault, and includes numerous removable artifacts from the Jedi Order.

With the push of a button, the doors of the vault open in a wash of light and Star Wars sound effects. The inner platform rises, revealing this exclusive edition of The Jedi Path.

This ancient training manual, crafted by early Jedi Masters, has educated and enlightened generations of Jedi. It explains the history and hierarchy of the Jedi Order, and what Jedi must know to take their place as defenders of the peace in the galaxy -- from mastery of the Force to the nuances of lightsaber combat.

Passed down from Master to Padawan, the pages of this venerable text have been annotated by those who have held it, studied it, and lived its secrets. From Yoda and Luke Skywalker to Count Dooku and Darth Sidious, they have shaped the content of the book by leaving mementos tucked within the pages, tearing out pages, and adding their personal experiences as tangible reminders of the lessons they've learned.

• The ancient Masters who wrote the text: Fae Coven, Grand Master and head of the Jedi Council; Crix Sunburris, Jedi Ace starfighter pilot; Restelly Quist, Jedi Chief Librarian; Skarch Vaunk, Jedi Battlemaster and lightsaber expert; Bowspritz, Jedi Biologist and expert on the Living Force; Sabla-Mandibu, Jedi Seer and Holocron expert; Morrit Ch'gally, Jedi Recruiter; Gal-Stod Slagistrough, Jedi leader of the Agricultural Corps.

• Jedi who added personal commentary: Yoda, Thame Cerulian, Count Dooku, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Sidious, and Luke Skywalker.

• Removable features: A letter tracing the book's history, a severed Padawan braid, a metal Jedi Credit medallion, a Jedi starfighter patch, a burned poster of the Jedi Code, a map of the Jedi Temple, a lightsaber diagram sketched on the back of a napkin from Dex's Diner, and a note on the missing pages torn from the book by a Sith.

Created in collaboration with Lucasfilm -- along with an acclaimed Star Wars author Daniel Wallace and revered Star Wars illustrators Paul Allan Ballard, Jeff Carlisle, Tommy Lee Edwards, Ryan Hobson, Greg Knight, Chris Reiff, Derek Thompson, Chris Trevas, Terryl Whitlatch, Kieran Yanner, and the studios of Conceptopolis and Storm Lion -- this volume provides new insights into the history and lore of the Jedi Order while introducing never-before-seen ships, creatures, characters, and details about how one trains to become a Jedi.

jedipath_img.jpg

The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force is a hardcover release scheduled for September 28, 2010 and produced by becker&mayer!. For more information and to preorder this book from Amazon.com, go to https://www.amazon.com/Jedi-Path-Ma...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279476921&sr=1-5

There's a video on the Amazon page, too. Like I said... interesting.

EDIT: Ahsoka Tano??? WHY?!?!?! Ugh. :banghead:

Oh I love it! I'm ordering one! Thanks Irish!

Ooh, I want one! The inclusion of Ahsoka and Sidious puzzles me though. Sidious was never a Jedi, I'm guessing his addition must come after the fall of the Jedi and it comes into his hands...

This is part of a fantastic list of SW reference books coming out later this year:

The Making of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
51nqSjmlGdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Star Wars: Visions (Art Book)
51evR6%2Bm9zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Star Wars Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle
517Lj1ZP9pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Sounds of Star Wars
51HkwqTTT8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and, now... The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force [Vault Edition]
510CtH7sl7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

George Lucas to SW fans: "You can be my John Travolta, you can follow me where ever I go, be my be my be my be my be my John Travolta whoa whoa oh."

This is part of a fantastic list of SW reference books coming out later this year:

The Making of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
51nqSjmlGdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Star Wars: Visions (Art Book)
51evR6%2Bm9zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Star Wars Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle
517Lj1ZP9pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Sounds of Star Wars
51HkwqTTT8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and, now... The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force [Vault Edition]
510CtH7sl7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I've just ordered The Jedi Path and I think i will order the making of empire, visions and year by year for sure!

Back