New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting more comfortable with the face sculpt but I still don't like the base. Correct me if I'm wrong but Psylocke has never been a teleporter right

She is a teleporter, but she teleports using shadows, not her pinkish energy.

Thanks. I have read lots of X Comics over the years and couldn't remember. I always thought of Nightcrawler and Pixie as the standard teleporters.

I'm getting more comfortable with the face sculpt but I still don't like the base. Correct me if I'm wrong but Psylocke has never been a teleporter right

I love everything about Psylocke except her base. Hate it and I doubt I will ever grow to like it.

She is a teleporter, but she teleports using shadows, not her pinkish energy.

That’s a new storyline and she only has that ability when she has the butterfly mark on her face which she doesn’t, at least unless they give her an alternate head.

That’s a new storyline and she only has that ability when she has the butterfly mark on her face which she doesn’t, at least unless they give her an alternate head.

True. At one point she was a teleporter. Which is a cool thing, I wish she still have it but without the mark on her face.

Psylocke and Emma Frost bases are pretty big fails... Both bases look like cheap plastic and neither one really helps tell a story about the statue..... If this is the best the art department can come up with SS needs to clean house and get some people with better imaginations...

Psylocke and Emma Frost bases are pretty big fails... Both bases look like cheap plastic and neither one really helps tell a story about the statue..... If this is the best the art department can come up with SS needs to clean house and get some people with better imaginations...

Psylocke's base doesn't bother me - I don't need it to tell a story, I just want it to fit the character which this one does IMO. I agree it doesn't fit the other pieces but it's not like they all share a theme anyway as some are on sentinel body parts, some are in the x mansion and others will be in the danger room.

I agree somewhat about Emma's base though as the lasered metal look could have been done better and I'm undecided on whether it's just too cluttered. Added to issues with her costume and I'm still on the fence

Probably cost related, making more intricate/larger molds is expensive so they spread different expenses out between different characters. Production costs in China have risen significantly in the past ten years.

500% agree

It seems like they’ve finally ran out of ideas

preview-full-EX-02-300689-Psylocke-PF_drama_7561.jpg

Sweet looking good! Glad I waited for this instead of buying the original PF. Sculpted is way better than pajama outfits :)

Ex is a must on this one I think. ES will prob be in the thousands just for the ex lol

They dont do it much but sideshow are able to listen to feedback. This is great. Now i only need gambit to go with her and wolverine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back