New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn man, that's a huge chunk of change. The magneto and Rogue alone are $1500 combined which is just madness. I really dig this piece as well. But I'm on the fence about whether I replace my OG Psylocke with this one given this one will cost me about $260 more. But damn this one looks good.

Think about the people who spend that on one XM statue. I’m half tempted to by the XM Dark Phoenix because it’s so good, 1200 though plus shipping. I only have Witchblade and Black Widow from XM.

Do you like the Mystique portraits? I wasn’t a fan of them on the new PF.

There's only one portrait on the new one and yes I do like it, longer hair would have been nicer but hey

damn man, that's a huge chunk of change. The magneto and Rogue alone are $1500 combined which is just madness. I really dig this piece as well. But I'm on the fence about whether I replace my OG Psylocke with this one given this one will cost me about $260 more. But damn this one looks good.

If you're happy with the old one then stick with it. And yes, it's a lot of money but there's also a long time to save til they come out. Is why I haven't picked up wolverine yet, i know i can get a reg later down the line

yea I think I need to start settling for regulars and finding ways to use discounts. I used to be pretty uptight about always ordering the EX but with these prices, every dollar saved counts!

yea I think I need to start settling for regulars and finding ways to use discounts. I used to be pretty uptight about always ordering the EX but with these prices, every dollar saved counts!

Let's be honest here. There hasn't been a single EX (besides Thanos a year ago) that is even worth ordering, let alone Pre-Ordering.

Ivy EX hideous. Emma EX hideous. Rogue EX lazy using the same face. Mystique EX is decent, but not necessary. Thor EX meh.

Ok, Elektra has a cool EX.

Some ex. items are better than others but I do like the display option. I'm assuming the ex. on this will be the psychic knife which is about as exciting to me as Stormbreaker for Thor (not at all excited), but I'll still order the ex.

Although I do like a set ed size with no ex. too.

Think about the people who spend that on one XM statue. I’m half tempted to by the XM Dark Phoenix because it’s so good, 1200 though plus shipping. I only have Witchblade and Black Widow from XM.

Exactly, moan all you like about shipping costs etc but xm pieces are around £1000 and I haven't liked a piece enough to pay that much. Came close with Cyclops tho

Let's be honest here. There hasn't been a single EX (besides Thanos a year ago) that is even worth ordering, let alone Pre-Ordering.

Ivy EX hideous. Emma EX hideous. Rogue EX lazy using the same face. Mystique EX is decent, but not necessary. Thor EX meh.

Ok, Elektra has a cool EX.

It comes down to personal preference though, if you don't like the EX then it's no biggie, I personally like Emma's and is nice to have rogue's. I also love the mystique EX. Couldn't care less for wolverine's but like supergirl's

Some ex. items are better than others but I do like the display option. I'm assuming the ex. on this will be the psychic knife which is about as exciting to me as Stormbreaker for Thor (not at all excited), but I'll still order the ex.

Although I do like a set ed size with no ex. too.

It doesn’t look like the seams by her shoulder/armpits are large enough for changeable arms, looks more like a head, I could be wrong though. Maybe they’ll do like Iron studios exclusive and give her the face marking, I like that statue a lot but it’s small.

Attachments

• 6015CE2B-6889-4305-9E4B-8D6E99D90E9A.jpeg
    6015CE2B-6889-4305-9E4B-8D6E99D90E9A.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 123
It doesn’t look like the seams by her shoulder/armpits are large enough for changeable arms, looks more like a head, I could be wrong though. Maybe they’ll do like Iron studios exclusive and give her the face marking, I like that statue a lot but it’s small.

That would be really easy for ss to put a bit of paint on and keep the rest the same - stop giving them ideas :lol

Don't know which seams you are referring to. But the outline of her costume that goes around her shoulders, lats and back could be used as seams for changeable arms. If not that, then they can use the bands that wrap around her biceps and triceps as seams for changeable arms, too. Change of arms is very possible for this Psylocke PF.

marvel59.jpg

Yeah would be very possible to do change out arm(s). That's what my money's on, like their elektra

I am thinking Psylocke will just get her one-switch out arm with the pink blob, much like Mystique just got a switch-out arm.

Don't know which seams you are referring to. But the outline of her costume that goes around her shoulders, lats and back could be used as seams for changeable arms. If not that, then they can use the bands that wrap around her biceps and triceps as seams for changeable arms, too. Change of arms is very possible for this Psylocke PF.

marvel59.jpg

I didn’t say they couldn’t, I said it doesn’t look like the seam by that location is large enough. Elektra’s seam is covered by a large strap by her shoulder and breastlate strap by her lat, Psylocke’s could be changeable by her elbow though.

I personally prefer changeout heads as peoples preferences are different in what they like for face sculpts so adding variety in my opinion would make for a better selling product.

Change-o-head with the pink butterfly thing over her face?

Rogue with the 90s hairstyle works even with the same expression, at least in my opinion. Butterfly over the face might look weird on this...? Overall this is kind of a relaxed pose so I really don't see them giving a coh but you never know.

I am thinking Psylocke will just get her one-switch out arm with the pink blob, much like Mystique just got a switch-out arm.

I think that's what it's most likely to be now

Change-o-head with the pink butterfly thing over her face?

Whilst that may fit with the character and her base, I think that could look a bit goofy personally, we'll habe to wait and see though

I didn’t say they couldn’t, I said it doesn’t look like the seam by that location is large enough. Elektra’s seam is covered by a large strap by her shoulder and breastlate strap by her lat, Psylocke’s could be changeable by her elbow though.

I personally prefer changeout heads as peoples preferences are different in what they like for face sculpts so adding variety in my opinion would make for a better selling product.

So when you say large enough, you're referring to the thickness of the straps that would hide the seams?

marvel-elektra-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300450-04.jpg

Psylocke is still in production so they could make any changes they wish, however it would be simple to make the cut at her bicep

Psylocke is still in production so they could make any changes they wish, however it would be simple to make the cut at her bicep

Right. That's what I said earlier about the seams possibly being at her biceps/triceps.

Unless they want the direction of her forearm to point lower for when she's using her psy-blade. In which case, they would be able to use the outline of her costume around her shoulder, lats and back as the cutout.

marvel59.jpg

Agreed, plus if you add a big flaming arm thing, she'd be looking right at it which might be cool

Back