New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not fully sold on her. Her face sculpt confused me and I really wish the base was more inline with the rest of the series. Not sure what they are going for with that purple blast. It doesn't really tell a story.

Yeah, the base makes no sense when compaired to other in this line.

When she used her powers in the comics she would get this pink/purple butterfly like pattern around her face.

I think that’s what the base is going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a definite PO for me! Love seeing it at the SDCC.

One last pic of Psylocke from SDCC2018.

VQHTYEU.jpg

Still, might as well make the base one theme with the other Xmen

When she used her powers in the comics she would get this pink/purple butterfly like pattern around her face.

I think that’s what the base is going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so too. Certainly looks like it, IMO.

I think the base might have been a better fit if it had some rubble or something to tie it in with the rest of the line instead of the black disk. She really does look so much better than those initial pics from Sideshow.

The base is terrible. I hate it.

If you watch the MCE interview (4 parts I believe) he interviews some PR manager at Sideshow who states a multitude of times that each piece was designed to compliment the others and to tell one big story - which I do get from every single base except for Psylocke. Her's isn't cohesive with any of the other pieces.

The base doesn't bother me, it fits her character and would still look great next to the others

Yeah the base is weak. And it reminds me of the fire base from the Phoenix piece and that broke left and right.

Yup. We'll see.

They are also moving away from the more “showing” uniform for PC reasons, it’s like this weird roller coaster, less showing in the 60-80’s more showing in the 90-10’s back to less. United States has weird Vices about sexuality but no qualms about violence and killing, pretty ass backwards in my opinion.

They are also moving away from the more “showing” uniform for PC reasons, it’s like this weird roller coaster, less showing in the 60-80’s more showing in the 90-10’s back to less. United States has weird Vices about sexuality but no qualms about violence and killing, pretty ass backwards in my opinion.
I give a co worker a bunch of **** because she lets her young son play grand theft auto as long as the character doesn't enter the strip club.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back