New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m lost haha

I was assuming you knew a bit of her history. But I guess it might be a 'bit' convoluted.

But Spiral (Mojoworld) switched the minds between Revanche (Japanese Assassin) and Besty Braddock (Psylocke). And Besty has pretty much been stuck in the same body ever since. Ravanche dies after catching the Legacy virus, and Besty's original body is eventual lost. This is from memory so excuse any errors.

There was also this thing about intermingled minds and DNA. And I do believe the mixed up memory and split powers were eventually fixed after Ravanche dies.

I was assuming you knew a bit of her history. But I guess it might be a 'bit' convoluted.

But Spiral (Mojoworld) switched the minds between Revanche (Japanese Assassin) and Besty Braddock (Psylocke). And Besty has pretty been stuck in the same body ever since. Ravanche dies after catching the Legacy virus, and Besty's original body is eventual lost. This is from memory so excuse any errors.

There was also this thing about intermingled minds and DNA. And I do believe the mixed up memory and split powers were eventually fixed after Ravanche dies.

I had no clue about that. Lol. Just thought it may have been a character revamp a while back. That’s crazy!

Thanks!

I had no clue about that. Lol. Just thought it may have been a character revamp a while back. That’s crazy!

Thanks!

Yes it is.

I've always wondered about the whole thing about the intermingled DNA. Was it as stated and they just wanted to create conflict and share the mutant powers between the two of them, or was it so that they could sometimes draw Psylocke as anything other than pure Japanese and more Eurasian, as some artists have had issues conveying certain facial features etc in the past in their heroes.

I wouldn't mind if they made her look more like Olivia munn

Olivia Munn is like many celebrities in Hollywood of Asian descent, in that most are almost always of mixed heritage. Which I totally understand, as the very few Eurasians (usually of Chinese & west European parentage) I've known have been drop dead gorgeous.

Though in Psylocke's case an argument could be made for it. Though personally I prefer stronger East Asian traits on depictions of Psylocke, but that's just me.

WOW, I'm not sure what to think of the headsculpt. I don't think its bad but I just don't see Psylocke. I prefer an Asian headsculpt. Or Maybe Psylocke is one of those characters that just requires two headsculpts

WOW, I'm not sure what to think of the headsculpt. I don't think its bad but I just don't see Psylocke. I prefer an Asian headsculpt. Or Maybe Psylocke is one of those characters that just requires two headsculpts

Fingers crossed eh?

The scrunched brow and overly arched eyebrows are what make the pieces look more masculine, especially since everybody is used to relatively soft features with somewhat blank expressions on female statues. Captain Marvel they made it work but it’s extremely subtle and her eyebrows aren’t overtly raised and arched.

People complain that the headsculpts are too dead or unanimated, they make them more animated and now they’re too masculine. The fact of the matter is taste is subjective and people are going to cry no matter what. Some people on here complain 95% of the time.

The scrunched brow and overly arched eyebrows are what make the pieces look more masculine, especially since everybody is used to relatively soft features with somewhat blank expressions on female statues. Captain Marvel they made it work but it’s extremely subtle and her eyebrows aren’t overtly raised and arched.

People complain that the headsculpts are too dead or unanimated, they make them more animated and now they’re too masculine. The fact of the matter is taste is subjective and people are going to cry no matter what. Some people on here complain 95% of the time.

The jawline isn’t helping either

Sorry guys. But thats a yes for me lol
bc5267d92bd094cd4e99a482c3188f77.jpg
9a68a82078775288ea758cf10a37ceb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back