New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the bod. Face ruins it for me. Guess ill stick with my 1/6 DST

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't get to unbox mine until my next trip down to the states

but I like this one

Edit: I spent a few hours on Sunday doing this quick sculpt, this is my take on Jim Lee style Betsy. If I ever buy the PF I may get a head 3D printed:

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head3.png

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head2.png

---

Last edited:
links got broken this morning.. updated the links they should be working now.

Edit:

tweaked face and lips to more Jim Lee style, not going to keep posting renders here so I'll just leave these as that:
2019-08-25-Psylocke-head5.png

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head4.png

Last edited:

Edit:

tweaked face and lips to more Jim Lee style, not going to keep posting renders here so I'll just leave these as that:

Looks solid so far but I would up the facial detail. It feels far too simple right now. The rest of the statue is too detailed to match. It might work with the original PF but probably not as well with this one.

Edit:

Looks solid so far but I would up the facial detail. It feels far too simple right now. The rest of the statue is too detailed to match. It might work with the original PF but probably not as well with this one.

Yea, I agree. That's a very good start, Theokan. A little bit more detailing and that would be a great custom portrait for this PF.

Thanks guys, yes agreed I needed to up the details, I want to make sure I start with a good base first. Couldn't leave this without posting another update:

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head7.png

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head6.png

---

Thanks guys, yes agreed I needed to up the details, I want to make sure I start with a good base first. Couldn't leave this without posting another update:

2019-08-25-Psylocke-head6.png

---
I'd buy this as is lol. Great job

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

First:

Second:

Hey Theokan ...I know this is just my opinion ...but I liked the first version better (first pic above). The rounded upper lip is nicer. And less definition from her nostrils to the edges of her mouth makes her look younger.

The latest changes (the second pic above) makes her look older somehow. I do like the lower eyelid and brow definition you added to the second one tho.

For added definition, I was thinking more definition to the hairline and the hair strands. More eyelashes perhaps. Perhaps thicker from the hairline and thinner at the end for the 2 hair strands across her face.

Ya, Im pretty surprised, it went up today without any notice. I found out about an hour in but it was already waitlisted. They are doing some super low ES stuff during spooktacular, I like that they make super rare pieces from time to time but that head needs to be more available to everyone imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, Im pretty surprised, it went up today without any notice. I found out about an hour in but it was already waitlisted. They are doing some super low ES stuff during spooktacular, I like that they make super rare pieces from time to time but that head needs to be more available to everyone imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Funny because before the regular edition PF came out, I emailed them asking if that original head would be available and they told me it would never be available.

And now I see this today. Never say never I guess. I hope yours and my waitlists convert!

Yup ...no kidding! That X-Force version is awesome! Had to join waitlist, too.

psylocke-x-force_marvel_gallery_5db8bf7536a93.jpg

SSC messed up. Just look at the difference between the two. That original portrait should've been the one.

Back