New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I really want to order this piece. Any word on a custom head sculpt being considered

Not that I know of ..right now.

Kinda wishing for one too. Just because Pyslocke has a smokin body ...and only the portrait is a miss.

Kinda wishing for one too. Just because Pyslocke has a smokin body ...and only the portrait is a miss.
Was it at the con? Im still on the fence. Now that Gambit is confirmed I want her more now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They could easily make a mold for the head, even I could if I had access to it, they should have included it with the EX it would have quelled this issue and would have made it an instant buy for me and a lot of others, the raw materials in China to make a polystone head would have maybe coats 10 dollars at the most, the mold and paint application a little more, but the major cost such as the artist salary/fee and royalty’s for the character are already paid.

They could easily make a mold for the head, even I could if I had access to it, they should have included it with the EX it would have quelled this issue and would have made it an instant buy for me and a lot of others, the raw materials in China to make a polystone head would have maybe coats 10 dollars at the most, the mold and paint application a little more, but the major cost such as the artist salary/fee and royalty’s for the character are already paid.

Exactly. They already had the prototype of the first portrait. And it's not like they haven't provide 2 portraits for an Exclusive before either.

Yea, I agree. They should've just included both portraits.

I have received mine today.

IMO portrait is not that bad. (Not Great but not I hate it). It is little bit more feminine than the production photo.

I was worried about portrait but when I see it in person I think it's good(?). Maybe I saw horrible production photos and let my expectation down.

Here are few photos.

P0001.JPG
P0002.JPG
P0003.JPG
P0004.JPG
P0005.JPG

so they slop on dark eyeliner and remove pigmentation from the lips?

Honestly I have no idea what to expect from their production pieces anymore. It's literally a kinder - surprise with this line.

C'est La Vie.

There's literally 4 variations from last years Comic Con

WTF

Production piece head sculpt ruins this piece IMO. It is like the Gal Gadot 1/4 SSC Wonder Woman statue which is really nice EXCEPT for the terrible likeness on the production piece head sculpt.

Bummed for those that wanted this character.

I don't think it's as bad as everyone else here but I will say for the money this piece costs, it should be better. And I do think this piece is still an improvement over the original(which I own) but I would rather have the original for what it cost then shell out almost twice as much for this one.

Back