New poster/collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronDanz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

New poster and collector here, hailing from Melbourne, Australia. Many Aussies out there?

I started off only intending to buy the Avengers suit Captain America. Obviously somewhere in between me deciding that and the release of Cap down under I got hooked.

At current time of typing, I have Avengers suit Cap, Rescue suit Cap, Hero suit Cap, The Red Skull and The DX12 Batman.

Silly to think that was enough, I started looking around at all the other figures coming out soon. :cuckoo:

I have just recently put down pre orders for Bane, Avengers Thor, Ironman MK VII, Loki, Hulk and last but not least The Joker 2.0.

Other interests of mine include collecting comic books, going to the movies, downloading and watching insane amounts of TV, and I make my living driving a crane.

My eBay username is flannz1987, just for future reference in case I ever want to purchase an item in the sales section.

Anyway guys, Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully we will chat more in the future!

Have a good one.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, IronDanz! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back