New pic from Zombie's Halloween 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let Captain Sisko express my feelings on the matter.

SiskoAnimated.gif

Yeah, I think it's a joke too, but I did read an article where Tyler Mane talks about having to grow a beard for the new film.

It's not an April Fools joke, this pic has been circulating for a few weeks now. I know the mask is in the film, just not sure how much.... which has me a bit worried.

I'll still see it, it IS Halloween after all... but I will go in very very wary of what it will be.

I agree with Sisko...and so does my good friend Worf :lol

worfue2.gif

This was obviously a joke, but DA is right, the picture is not. This movie looks worse & worse with every passing week. Why, oh why, could they not have gotten a fresh director that would just make a good movie.

All of rob's movies have been great and I have high hopes for this one.I still think he's the best horror movie director around.

Billy

looking forward to seeing it.
I dont hate Zombie as much as most. I like his style and art direction usually. Although he should stray from it a little farther with each new project.

Its pretty much impossible to make even a comparable, let alone better Halloween. Gauging how bad the typical remakes have been over the past decade, Id rather Rob give me a gritty popcorn flick than some other guy's a low budget teeny cheesefest.

I have to say, I LOVE Rob's remake of H1. LOVE it. But seeing this photo, I'm confused as all hell. It's not a fake, either. Here are a couple more (half way down the page) that show Tyler with that stoopid-ass beard:

https://www.theblackbunny.blogspot.com/

This makes NO SENSE AT ALL to me! H2 is a direct sequel to H1; same exact night. So WTF is with that beard?! Also, Tyler is going pretty bald. His own hair grown long looks NOTHING like Michael's long hair, which was a wig. So in the space of a couple hours he went bald AND grew a hillbilly beard?? Not to mention, he can't hide his face behind his hair anymore. I have a serious, SERIOUS problem with the continuity on this one; to the point if they go this route, I probably won't see it.

Yeah, the film isn't going to be the same night like the previous H2. It starts there, but jumps to the next year. I think that Michael was in a coma for that time or something to that effect. The story focuses on Laurie trying to get over it and not completely lose her mind.

I'm still hopeful a little bit, the shots I have seen of the actual film have been pretty good...mood wise. And the stuff I have heard, about Michael seeing visions of his mother and himself as a kid, used as a way to show his madness... I like that.

The only thing that gives me pause is the mask, will there be a mask? Will he just have his face painted white? I just hope to God he doesn't just do away with the mask halfway through the movie.

Back