New Peter Cushing Van Helsing 12 " Custom Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've customized a Dracula? I'd like to see it. The old Product Enterprises one is solid, with a nice sculpt, but the head is too big, body is way too small and the clothing material could be nicer.

OK these are just quick snaps I did, and the camera is not too good but they should give an idea of how I customized this Dracula:

DSCF1271.jpg

DSCF1274-1.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

He has Sideshow hands on at the moment (so that he could hold the candlestick holder), but I did convert the Product Enterprise hands into Sideshow ones too. His head was perhaps the hardest to convert, but not too bad. Shoes might need a bit of tightening but they are OK so I might not bother.

Another Dracula is in the works (again a joint project with my brother):

DSCF9253.jpg

DSCF9251.jpg

This Dracula is based on the description of the book and Sir Christopher Lee's appearance in Jess Franco's 'Count Dracula':

Christopher+Lee+Jess+Francos+Count+Dracula+01.jpg

He is not finished, as he needs a few touches up with paint and more accurate clothing pieces, but I am proud of the sculpting on the mustache as imperfect as it might be.

Last edited:
Now THAT is Dracula! The difference is night and day. Even the Franco one is great. Which body did you use?

OK these are just quick snaps I did, and the camera is not too good but they should give an idea of how I customized this Dracula:

DSCF1271.jpg

DSCF1274-1.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

He has Sideshow hands on at the moment (so that he could hold the candlestick holder), but I did convert the Product Enterprise hands into Sideshow ones too. His head was perhaps the hardest to convert, but not too bad. Shoes might need a bit of tightening but they are OK so I might not bother.

Another Dracula is in the works (again a joint project with my brother):

DSCF9253.jpg

DSCF9251.jpg

This Dracula is based on the description of the book and Sir Christopher Lee's appearance in Jess Franco's 'Count Dracula':

Christopher+Lee+Jess+Francos+Count+Dracula+01.jpg

He is not finished, as he needs a few touches up with paint and more accurate clothing pieces, but I am proud of the sculpting on the mustache as imperfect as it might be.

Much thanks. :)

The older ''Art S. Buck'' Sideshow body was used - for the simply reason that it is the right height (especially when you add the P-E head and feet) and it is one I have a few of. The body is quite old now and not used by many customizers, but I have always liked it for its height and the look of its hands. :)

Hopefully I'll get a red-lined cloak too.

Last edited:
Back