new person incoming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep sharing Raymond, this is getting interesting!

Lol! Well basically I used that moniker because my usual one bigsexy was taken there was another bigsexy on the board, bigsexy was the wrestler Kevin Nash's nickname (was obsessed with wrestling back then).

Aaaaanyways. I posted there like crazy, I ended up getting more than a few members ina frenzy when they kept doing-non-comic accurate Spawn figures. Specifically Spawn series 17. Eventually there was enough of us making a stink they they did wave after wave of comic accurate figures and figures based off the covers. I still love many of those figures though have not read spawn in years. I'd like to think I helped influence all that. I was like obsessed.

Anyways, I first met Todd when I was 16 or 1 I think... He is from Calgary as well so we met at a function, he was posting on the boards then and prior to meeting him he saw my moniker and commented that Twist's defenses brought the name up in the court case to convince the jury that Todd's fans were messed up in the head lol.

So when I met Todd I said Hey it's me Sexual Vanilla! He looked at me and said hey I know you you're the guy who cost me 25 million dollars!! lol.

He was awesome, I love Todd always will he was instrumental in my decision to pursue a career in a creative field.

:lol TFS, that is an awesome story. I wonder if you can get a hold of the court transcripts where your moniker came up - then you can show this to anyone you really need to impress (prospective partner, employer, parole officer etc). They'll probably tell you "You had me at Sexual Vanilla".

:lol TFS, that is an awesome story. I wonder if you can get a hold of the court transcripts where your moniker came up - then you can show this to anyone you really need to impress (prospective partner, employer, parole officer etc). They'll probably tell you "You had me at Sexual Vanilla".

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I should already order my tombstone with that engraved on it... my lasting legacy.

hello im new here, ive registered a long time ago but until recently my home was spawn.com unfortunately the board is shutting down so id like to say hi and ask the do's and don't here while i try to make up my mind if i should make this place mi home.

here's my collection if interested

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100012

xoxoxxoo

If anyone gives you too much crap about the spawn forum thing tell them you have a Dr. Doom PF and they don't.

It's a common grail piece around here.

Seriously. Sell it to me.

If anyone gives you too much crap about the spawn forum thing tell them you have a Dr. Doom PF and they don't.

It's a common grail piece around here.

Seriously. Sell it to me.

LOL I wish i wouldve purchaed it before it became crazy expensive

Nice Spawn collection. I think I own like everyone made but have the entire series / run. It's too bad McFarlane stopped making that line :(

Welcome to he forum.

im looking at your gentle giant collection, it just goes on and on and on page after page of beautiful pics

Back