New Partnership With Estudio Proteus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey
If anyone has gotten the Jack Burton/ Big Trouble In Little China sculpt painted by this place can you post pics.
Just want to see it before deciding on ordering one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in late April I paid estudioproteus to paint an inigou Craig Bond head which had been shipped directly to them. In early May estudio claimed the head had been shipped. But it never arrived, and estudio was unable to provide any tracking information. After waiting most of May for the head to arrive and/or more information from estudio, I gave up and started a paypal dispute. During the dispute estudio never provided any response to messages from myself nor PayPal. I just got the money back that I'd paid to estudio for the painting, but who knows what happened to the sculpt itself. On a much more positive note, inigou has kindly offered to provide a replacement sculpt.

That's a shame. I guess folks will have to make do with picking up a similarly priced, updated Walt sculpt with premium paint app from a quality, pro outfit like Iminime.

Please leave appropriate feedback using itrader if you feel you have been wronged, yoda. That helps to make sure that other potential buyers know what they are getting into, and may avoid the kinds of problems you ran into yourself.

Hey Yoda. I am going through the same issue with estudioproteus... so frustrating.

You'd think a guy with so much practice copying would have no problem making a couple castings.

3kKrO.jpg
oSNKM.jpg

Sorry to hear about your experience Yodasan and I'm gad to hear your dispute has been settled but its a shame you had to go through that situation.

I strongly encourage people to start leaving appropriate feedback to discourage people from using this service. I see lots of posts about this all over the forum but Sal still has 100% feedback and this is misleading.

Well, looks like someone has left a negative... he's back down to zero.

And I'd agree with Pete, if you are having poor experiences with any seller, customizer or buyer use the feedback system. It's in place to help the community have less problems.

Back