New Partnership With Estudio Proteus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you've released this info now, I didn't know what to tell everyone in the Chemist thread! Congatulations Trevor, and welcome back.

Hi i'm Salvado Larroca,and yes,estudio Proteus it's my studio.
We are very happy to anounce this agreement with Trevor to sell and paint his heads,the ones that we can sell,due to some legal issues maybe sometimes we can't sell any specific head,but we only paint heads,so selling to specific person shouldn't be a problem,i'm also opening an ebay store if you see these painted in ebay,check that the seller is studio proteus,we don't have the licenses,but we pay to Trevor for every head,not like these recaster that are taking profit of the talent of the talented people like him or WGP and more.
In my studio internet site,you can see some samples,i'm also selling heads from WGP in same conditions as Trevor,so you can stay relaxed about these issues,doing this,i'm trying to offer painted heads instead these bad painted copies that ebay is selling.
this is the link to my studio:https://www.estudioproteus.com/home/.
there are some samples wich i can't sell due that are heads from other sculptors that prefer selling heads painted for themselves,but we offer also our services as painters if the client send us the casts.
We do not sell unpainted heads,and if you want that another more talented than me studio paint these heads,we can send the cast to the selected painter,but not to individuals,Tevor had issues of recast even with selected clients...
well,that's all,we'll be improving our cathalog along incomming weeks.
apart of this,we'll be doing full figures that soon will be anounced too.
Glad to tell that all of you are wellcomed to our new painting studio.
Thanks!
Salvador

So young, so talented and so damn cool for thinking of us and doing this.
You are "'da man!"

Seriously, as one who's inquired on some of your older work thanks Trevor

hmm, not so happy that they are only going to be selling painted heads.

I can't afford to spend a load of money on painted sculpts plus i want to be able to paint them myself.

Yeah, I guess this is the way he's trying to minimize recasting, by only allowing those guys or other "selected painters" to paint them, but as someone who is trying to paint more stuff myself to save on costs I would prefer to have the unpainted sculpts made available.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, just because a sculpt is painted it won't stop it being recasted.

Happy thoughts everyone.... at least we will be able to get some of Trevor's outstanding works...

Sha-weet! I can't wait. My collection is about to improve drastically.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, just because a sculpt is painted it won't stop it being recasted.

Best way to offer sculpts is just have a COA with everything that is signed by the artist. But I suppose those could counterfeited too. I dunno

Back