New movie on Bruce Lee's life

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool! :D

reminds me there was a series approximately one or two years ago about a romanced BL's life (in HK I think...). Saw the trailer on Youtube and it looked awesome. I wonder if that series available somewhere and if anyone has watched it!

Looks cool! :D

reminds me there was a series approximately one or two years ago about a romanced BL's life (in HK I think...). Saw the trailer on Youtube and it looked awesome. I wonder if that series available somewhere and if anyone has watched it!

Can't wait for this one... but what is the one you mentioned called ?

Can't wait for this one... but what is the one you mentioned called ?

Dunno!

It was in Chinese and I can't read it. I still have that trailer and will see if I can find it on Youtube this WE. It was very long (at least three minutes) and there were some awesome combet scenes. I'll try and update this thread if I can find it!

Dunno!

It was in Chinese and I can't read it. I still have that trailer and will see if I can find it on Youtube this WE. It was very long (at least three minutes) and there were some awesome combet scenes. I'll try and update this thread if I can find it!

:yess:

Thanks.

Back