Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enough?

it's never enough for that beauty of a sculpt

would be cool to have a mini version of it so i can have it on my desk looking at me all fierce

Just got word one was total loss due to bad shipping from customer who sold it to another. :(
So now we have 69 Rattle.

I also would like to know what price would you be willing to pay to have this done by a talented artist like John?

OR tell me what you think one would be worth to you?

I only want to know what is fair before we go ask John to do the work. What do you think. Remember, he does very high quality work!

Can he make a different set of wings for Angel of Death?

So just how many green medusa are going to keep trickling out from the factory in China? I got word these are still being offered if asked for, and they are coming up for sale on the after market alot more frequently than they used to. Wonder how long before rattles get a secret 2nd run and get claimed they are damaged returns haha oh man..... Love the statue but jfc....

So just how many green medusa are going to keep trickling out from the factory in China? I got word these are still being offered if asked for, and they are coming up for sale on the after market alot more frequently than they used to. Wonder how long before rattles get a secret 2nd run and get claimed they are damaged returns haha oh man..... Love the statue but jfc....

No second runs.
Production has stopped.
I'm asking factory now to replace broken parts only. There was one that got totally destroyed and we are trying to see if we can help the customer replace the same number.

Also at least in the Case of Medusa it was a massive effort the first and second time with the Rattle. Not going to do that again.
The only thing I like to see is a FB, and that's because we want all ARH statues done in FB Bronze.
No other colors, don't worry. No pink, no red, no blue .... Just no color FB, and that will not be anytime in the next year or two.

Last edited:
No second runs.
Production has stopped.
I'm asking factory now to replace broken parts only. There was one that got totally destroyed and we are trying to see if we can help the customer replace the same number.

Eh the person I talked to isn't the one looking to replace a broken one and was offered a green. But...even so arh never produced the full run of green in the first place so I understand, there could be a few hundred more but I think the ES ended up being good on the green when it was all said and done. Freaking love this statue wish i had more room to display my rattle though =/

Eh the person I talked to isn't the one looking to replace a broken one and was offered a green. But...even so arh never produced the full run of green in the first place so I understand, there could be a few hundred more but I think the ES ended up being good on the green when it was all said and done. Freaking love this statue wish i had more room to display my rattle though =/

No really the production is now done, it will be like pulling teeth now trying to get the factory to stop and make only one!

They produce in mass is to stop and make a new one is like will cost like at least 3x the price. I have to go see whats up, it may be an exception here from ARH, but we are going to the next phase now of production of Ares, Conan, Angel, and Mino along with a few more of the Gold Athena special edition to go with Ares.

I will have more pics Sat or Sun of Angel, and Ares next to Athena Gold.

I wouldn't worry about the numbers, its so darn low and a few broke so its all the same at the end, still a very low ES for such a piece of art.
We still,have new buyers coming forward to buy it and we say sorry! :monkey2

Also at least in the Case of Medusa it was a massive effort the first and second time with the Rattle. Not going to do that again.
The only thing I like to see is a FB, and that's because we want all ARH statues done in FB Bronze.
No other colors, don't worry. No pink, no red, no blue .... Just no color FB, and that will not be anytime in the next year or two.

Are you serious?
Please dont tell me you be releasing Another Medusa in Faux bronze?

Are you serious?
Please dont tell me you be releasing Another Medusa in Faux bronze?

I want FB, ARH wants Full Bronze costs well over $10K
Its for the very high end clients.
I don't think your buying a $10K+ statue are you?

Remember I said no more Medusa Rattle....
However, don't go read into this and post it. Its just something we want to do for ourselves really. A Full Bronze sculpt someday on display in the ARH Studios :)

Back