Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news guys!
I will be hiring one on the best people in the business to our extra accessory for the new concept breast plates!
Please lets update the list- I need to know who wants them and how good is your magnets?

I have also updated the site,
Take a look

John Ficchi

null_zps469948c8.jpg
Put me down for one

I would like a custom set of single breast plates, please averone.

Also, the double breast plates that came with my Rattle is not magnetized (or metallic).

I also would like to know what price would you be willing to pay to have this done by a talented artist like John?

OR tell me what you think one would be worth to you?

I only want to know what is fair before we go ask John to do the work. What do you think. Remember, he does very high quality work!

depends on what it will look like. i really only want ones that look like the original green version only painted to match the rattles colors. is that what will be made?

Like the original ave. But without magnets it won't work. I don't like the new rattle bp. Maybe something can be made that clips on her sides and comes to her breasts? I want the part between her boobs showing like the original Medusa.

i don't know what you guys are talking about, mine has magnets in the breast. the plate didn't but that is being fixed.

i agree about the one piece plate. don't like it, never did. should have been like the original from the start.

Great news guys!
I will be hiring one on the best people in the business to our extra accessory for the new concept breast plates!
Please lets update the list- I need to know who wants them and how good is your magnets?

I have also updated the site,
Take a look

John Ficchi

null_zps469948c8.jpg
I always thought John was a younger guy.....was I way off......

By 2 decades lol

Like the original ave. But without magnets it won't work. I don't like the new rattle bp. Maybe something can be made that clips on her sides and comes to her breasts? I want the part between her boobs showing like the original Medusa.

i don't know what you guys are talking about, mine has magnets in the breast. the plate didn't but that is being fixed.

i agree about the one piece plate. don't like it, never did. should have been like the original from the start.

Lets talk with John, see what he may come up with.
Maybe sometime after the show I can send him some casting.

I'm very sad I missed out on this statue. I fell in love with ARH after NYCC. Any chance of another variant? Or anybody wanna do a trade. I gotta a lot of stuff. Damn it.....

Back