Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the go with yours, do you bend the bra to get it on, the missus prefers her with the breastplate so I put it back on last night:dunno

Mine can be attached properly, all you do is bend the breastplate a little and it fits over her breasts nicely.

I dont understand what the whole big deal is with magnetic paint, it doesnt even need it.

34d68b6502801d46654612732d7dbb78.jpg

Here's my girl, she's got a slight blemish under her right ribcage looks like a birthmark, but really don't know how it got past QC
Also just tried to remove breastplate and it snapped

Same deal as Jx, no magnetics in plate:slap

Mine can be attached properly, all you do is bend the breastplate a little and it fits over her breasts nicely.

I dont understand what the whole big deal is with magnetic paint, it doesnt even need it.

I had to do more than a slight bend for mine, anyway just be careful

regardless of weather or not it needed it, it was advertised to have it so it should. looking back i kind of wish that i had just lived with mine slipping down. would have saved me a lot of hassle.

I had to do more than a slight bend for mine, anyway just be careful
Whoa dude that sucks. I have taken mine off multiple times and it doesnt feel like would break

regardless of weather or not it needed it, it was advertised to have it so it should. looking back i kind of wish that i had just lived with mine slipping down. would have saved me a lot of hassle.

Fair enough, if it was advertised as having magnets then maybe they should have done it.
But I'm pretty happy with mine

i am satisfied with the resolution of my issue. Alex has ordered me a new breastplate from the factory to be make with the rest of the replacement parts.

Dingo i'm sure that he will do the same for you if you contact him.

i am satisfied with the resolution of my issue. Alex has ordered me a new breastplate from the factory to be make with the rest of the replacement parts.
Dingo i'm sure that he will do the same for you if you contact him.

good o hear buddy...are u buying from ARH again and keeping the holy grail?

i plan on keeping her now for the foreseable future. TBD on more orders from ARH, will have to see was in store for NYCC.

Sounds like yours wasnt as flexible as mine.

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure you'll get a replacement breast plate that fits properly

Glad to hear yours arrived ok, and thnx for the vid, sent an email to ARH, I'm sure they'll come through
Got more pressing things on my mind today (pretty much all week)
Go Freo, GF tomorrow doin my head in:peace

i plan on keeping her now for the foreseable future. TBD on more orders from ARH, will have to see was in store for NYCC.

ok buddy keep us posted on when you get the new bra.

given the track record of ARH I am curious to see how it turns out. to see if there is an improvement in customer service.

how long before you get it you think?

Glad to hear yours arrived ok, and thnx for the vid, sent an email to ARH, I'm sure they'll come through
Got more pressing things on my mind today (pretty much all week)
Go Freo, GF tomorrow doin my head in:peace

Carlton here!

But I do want Freo to win!! :hi5:

ok buddy keep us posted on when you get the new bra.

given the track record of ARH I am curious to see how it turns out. to see if there is an improvement in customer service.

how long before you get it you think?

Alex said he needs to make sure everybody's Medusas arrive before he makes the replacement order to the factory. he needs to make sure everybody is covered as far as breakage is concerned.

once the order is placed i would assume a couple weeks for the plate to be made and then it needs to ship. probably like 2 months or so to get the new one :(

Alex said he needs to make sure everybody's Medusas arrive before he makes the replacement order to the factory. he needs to make sure everybody is covered as far as breakage is concerned.

once the order is placed i would assume a couple weeks for the plate to be made and then it needs to ship. probably like 2 months or so to get the new one :(

6 months if your lucky

There is no need to stress about it, as long as your taking it off and on with some care.
Its flexible and will open with slight pull. Some of the people here like to cause themselves more stress than necessary.
It should not damage the paint, but theoretically yes you can damage the paint if you dont take care. But then such is the case with any statue in our collection.
Its normal for this statue, by design.

The magnets dont do much on the Rattle, the fit is perfect in most cases.

Definately true about removing and putting int on carefully. I just got back home and checked my Medusa again and there is no problem with scratches. This statue is just so epic and sexy...

Back