Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:peace
ok ok last one..I couldn't resist

Ok, I just saw your post.
I want you to be happy, so we can do this.
I will either order a new plate from the factory for you, no charge to you, or you can give it another try after the NYCC and send it back and I will have Arahom work on it himself.
Its been a crazy few weeks around ARH Studios, hence thats why Im stepping in to help out the customer related issues and questions.
Its not because of abnormalities due to the Rattle, in fact we its all about the massive NYCC undertaking!
(There is a reason Sideshow doesnt show up at NYCC!)

Well lets just say, the painter that was helping us out is no longer with us. :thwak

Lastly, I still plan to make some sort of new plates to sell.
No need to sell your Medusa Rattle, and leave us just because you got some minor issue! :peace

Thats like saying your going to return your Lambo, because you got a flat spot on the rear tire!
(You like my analogy ;) )

Will you give us another chance :pray:

he has gone back to full-day kindergarten

I am outta here :peace

Alex you are off to a bad start in customer service relations..:thwak

remember it is fun to deal with customers issues..that is how you keep a customer happy to come back and shop again..:slap

anyways, because your new to the job..lets move on

cheers to a new start for ARH Studios :duff

U find it fun to deal with customer complaints?

You are I have very different definitions of fun :dance

U find it fun to deal with customer complaints?

You are I have very different definitions of fun :dance

Hello. This is The Great Pheidias I am either at the Pub celebrating my 500th forum post or playing with my Medusa's bra to make sure it fits on correctly, sorry I am unable to respond to you right now.

If this is urgent, please tell someone who cares.

Thank you for posting to The Great Pheidias.

I value your post and look forward to replying you.

Your post may be monitored for training purposes.

Listen carefully, for our options have changed.

To talk with a customer service representative, pm averone

To repeat this message, press Medusa's left nipple

Hello. This is The Great Pheidias I am either at the Pub celebrating my 500th forum post or playing with my Medusa's bra to make sure it fits on correctly, sorry I am unable to respond to you right now.

If this is urgent, please tell someone who cares.

Thank you for posting to The Great Pheidias.

I value your post and look forward to replying you.

Your post may be monitored for training purposes.

Listen carefully, for our options have changed.

To talk with a customer service representative, pm averone

To repeat this message, press Medusa's left nipple

Happy 500th post! Drinks are on me!:D

so i just attempted to sand down some of the rough areas of the plate so it won't scratch when i put it on the body. bad idea because after when i whipped it down with a dry cloth after to get all the dust off of it all the magnetic paint started coming off. i barley even touched it, i used 600 grain sandpaper and now it's just peeling off in chunks. there isn't even enough to hold the plate up anymore. i'm right back where i started, what a nightmare.

Last edited:
Just a question but isn't the metallic paint suppose to be ruff? I mean, I'm just taking a guess here but isn't there little tiny pieces of metal in the paint??

I don't know. I looked at my Green Medusa and her breast plates are ruff on the inside.

If it just sits on her breast and you don't slide it around, I wouldn't think it would scratch the paint. Mine have been on my Medusa since I ordered her and the paint on her breasts is fine.

Just a question but isn't the metallic paint suppose to be ruff? I mean, I'm just taking a guess here but isn't there little tiny pieces of metal in the paint??

I don't know. I looked at my Green Medusa and her breast plates are ruff on the inside.

If it just sits on her breast and you don't slide it around, I wouldn't think it would scratch the paint. Mine have been on my Medusa since I ordered her and the paint on her breasts is fine.

the problem is that the rattle breastplate is one piece and it scrapes around the breast to fit on. so it would scratch the side of the breast the first time i put it on.

if they only put metallic paint where the breast fits in it would probably be fine but as you can see that's not how it was done. those wing things on the side would ruin the body. that's the portion that i sanded to fix that problem but now all the metallic paint is falling off

Last edited:
the problem is that the rattle breastplate is one piece and it scrapes around the breast to fit on. so it would scratch the side of the breast the first time i put it on.

if they only put metallic paint where the breast fits in it would probably be fine but as you can see that's not how it was done. those wing things on the side would ruin the body. that's the portion that i sanded to fix that problem but now all the metallic paint is falling off

Ok, dont worry we will fix it one way or another.

Lets rewind a bit, the Rattle bra was originally designed as a magnetic, but Arahom, being the guy he is wanted to improve the fit. So he made it so it will fit snug and doesn't require the magnets.

Whatever it is we will fix it, I am not sure its even worth the stress.
You had some great ideas, let me know what comes about with John's help. Im sure if he says yes, everyone here will benefit from his wisdom and genius, his a great guys lets pray he will accept :pray:!
I will make a list for new colored plates and you can all buy a new one, even with a new design, we can make this real fun! :hi5:

This worries me now since I have removed and put the braw back on about 5 times since I have my Medusa. I will go home later and check on this issue to see if I have this problem. :monkey1:

This worries me now since I have removed and put the braw back on about 5 times since I have my Medusa. I will go home later and check on this issue to see if I have this problem. :monkey1:

There is no need to stress about it, as long as your taking it off and on with some care.
Its flexible and will open with slight pull. Some of the people here like to cause themselves more stress than necessary.
It should not damage the paint, but theoretically yes you can damage the paint if you dont take care. But then such is the case with any statue in our collection.
Its normal for this statue, by design.

The magnets dont do much on the Rattle, the fit is perfect in most cases.

There is no need to stress about it, as long as your taking it off and on with some care.
Its flexible and will open with slight pull. Some of the people here like to cause themselves more stress than necessary.It should not damage the paint, but theoretically yes you can damage the paint if you dont take care. But then such is the case with any statue in our collection.
Its normal for this statue, by design.

The magnets dont do much on the Rattle, the fit is perfect in most cases.

yeah guys don't stress :chillpill:

I am sure all these issues will be fixed eventually

people need to relax more

What's the go with yours, do you bend the bra to get it on, the missus prefers her with the breastplate so I put it back on last night:dunno

the go with mine is that I had no issues at all...no need to bend anything....and it stayed on.....haven't touched or moved it since....no point....I actually like her displayed with it on (yes hard to believe but true)...so no need to worry about it again

no drama here

oh I had one drama...I did snap one off one the arrows in the soldier by accident while I was doing my video haahahanhahahahaha camera rammed into it

but all good..lucky one arrow was longer than the other and it still fits in an u can't tell....
hahahahahahahahaha

now one arrow is 2mm shorter
but who gives a flying **** SHE IS THE GRAIL!

Back