Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, does the breastplate just slip on, mine I have to slightly bend it to get it on, scared of scratching the paint
Just asking, prefer her topless, maybe mines got bigger jugs

Last edited:
Ok guys, in all fairness, and after all we went through you guys have a right to be a bit upset.
However, at the same time, I hope you appreciate what we are doing for you.

Each case will be looked and decisions have to be made by working with the customer on the issues.

I have now taken over the customer service so as to better help each one of you, as Arahom has neither the time or the patience right now. I think its best that I step forward to make sure things get done.
Now we are not perfect, but we can try do our best.

So lets start from the beginning, and please understand that even if the customer is right %100 of the time, we expect the same curtsey you expect from us, and patience to take care of your needs.

Also, we all know there are some people on the forums that will never be happy, no matter what we try doing for them. I get it, its a place to voice your frustrations.

So lets move forward and let me help you out, you are allowed to complain but if you have questions, contact me by email and I will do my best to take care of you.
Email is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Alex
ARH Studios

Hey guys, does the breastplate just slip on, mine I have to slightly bend it to get it on, scared of scratching the paint
Just asking, prefer her topless, maybe mines got bigger jugs

mine is that way as well, which makes the sandpaper paint even scarier.

No magnetic paint on breastplate here, I do have 2 f*c*ed up spots on the breast were magnets were put in. Good thing these were opened and checked b4 shipping:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Was going to contact customer service to see about a replacement body,
Then I remembered this isn't Sideshow:slap there is no customer service!

I know what you mean, some samples were better than others.
We had over 70+ packages that were checked for major brakes, we did not have the time or did not go over each piece with a magnifying glass as some of you do when you get them home.

In all fairness, even Sideshow products have some minor imperfections. This is sometimes more prominent in some statues.

Im now going through a small percentage of replacements and we are replacing parts for those who have major brakes.
I guess if it bothers you much, we can talk it over. But I am always worried getting a new body/torso as it may not fit the tail proper, and then there is always a chance of breakage in transport too.

At the end you have to be happy with it. I hate to have your return it for such minor issue.

Oh, lastly, let me see a company that will have 24/7 service I can provide?
Yes I reply email within 10 min.

Thats small company service for you!

Last edited:
mine is that way as well, which makes the sandpaper paint even scarier.

Ok, I just saw your post.
I want you to be happy, so we can do this.
I will either order a new plate from the factory for you, no charge to you, or you can give it another try after the NYCC and send it back and I will have Arahom work on it himself.
Its been a crazy few weeks around ARH Studios, hence thats why Im stepping in to help out the customer related issues and questions.
Its not because of abnormalities due to the Rattle, in fact we its all about the massive NYCC undertaking!
(There is a reason Sideshow doesnt show up at NYCC!)

Well lets just say, the painter that was helping us out is no longer with us. :thwak

Lastly, I still plan to make some sort of new plates to sell.
No need to sell your Medusa Rattle, and leave us just because you got some minor issue! :peace

Thats like saying your going to return your Lambo, because you got a flat spot on the rear tire!
(You like my analogy ;) )

Will you give us another chance :pray:

Ok, I just saw your post.
I want you to be happy, so we can do this.
I will either order a new plate from the factory for you, no charge to you, or you can give it another try after the NYCC and send it back and I will have Arahom work on it himself.
Its been a crazy few weeks around ARH Studios, hence thats why Im stepping in to help out the customer related issues and questions.
Its not because of abnormalities due to the Rattle, in fact we its all about the massive NYCC undertaking!
(There is a reason Sideshow doesnt show up at NYCC!)

Well lets just say, the painter that was helping us out is no longer with us. :thwak

Lastly, I still plan to make some sort of new plates to sell.
No need to sell your Medusa Rattle, and leave us just because you got some minor issue! :peace

Thats like saying your going to return your Lambo, because you got a flat spot on the rear tire!
(You like my analogy ;) )

Will you give us another chance :pray:

i am relieved that you are taking over customer service for ARH Alex, i really am. i would like to have a new breastplate made for me because the one i have is totally ruined. the problem i am having though is that i'm not a very patient person and having half a statue displayed is killing me. i can't display her topless because there are kids around. i have the body boxed up and am half tempted to put the rest of the statue there and wash my hands of ARH forever.

bottom line is that a part of my statue that i paid for and trusted to you to fix was ruined. i don't care that you hired outside help to get you to the deadline but what i do care about is quality control. i stand by what i said before that a monkey could have done better than this.

i am relieved that you are taking over customer service for ARH Alex, i really am. i would like to have a new breastplate made for me because the one i have is totally ruined. the problem i am having though is that i'm not a very patient person and having half a statue displayed is killing me. i can't display her topless because there are kids around. i have the body boxed up and am half tempted to put the rest of the statue there and wash my hands of ARH forever.

bottom line is that a part of my statue that i paid for and trusted to you to fix was ruined. i don't care that you hired outside help to get you to the deadline but what i do care about is quality control. i stand by what i said before that a monkey could have done better than this.

Alright, fair enough.
Im in Wa and Studios are in ID, so I cant check the breast plates, out for QC. But I would have done so for you if I could have, I am just like you guys, I collect and would like the best I can have in my collection.

You may be tempted to sell the Rattle as they are truly sought after and we have created a masterpiece that has doubled in price in matter of a few months. Yes even with a few issues its still very sought after. If this is your decision, please let me refund you as long as you send it back to us safe and sound.
Its not something I would do, but sure I appreciate your candor.

I understand that the family cant see art like this, and it was not made to be displayed around kids, so I totally get it. Dont be frustrated, Ill take care of it for you.

We would be sad to let you go, as you are not only a customer but a respected collector.

Lets talk in private if you do have more concerns or questions, after all this is a place to share pics and joy of the Medusa Rattle! :)

Alex A
ARH Studios

If there is any returns with tiny *** imperfection i bet some people here would take it off your hands Alex.

Ok guys, in all fairness, and after all we went through you guys have a right to be a bit upset.
However, at the same time, I hope you appreciate what we are doing for you.

Each case will be looked and decisions have to be made by working with the customer on the issues.

I have now taken over the customer service so as to better help each one of you, as Arahom has neither the time or the patience right now. I think its best that I step forward to make sure things get done.
Now we are not perfect, but we can try do our best.

So lets start from the beginning, and please understand that even if the customer is right %100 of the time, we expect the same curtsey you expect from us, and patience to take care of your needs.

Also, we all know there are some people on the forums that will never be happy, no matter what we try doing for them. I get it, its a place to voice your frustrations.

So lets move forward and let me help you out, you are allowed to complain but if you have questions, contact me by email and I will do my best to take care of you.
Email is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Alex
ARH Studios

Alex are you taking over customer service temporarily? or permanent?

I would rather deal with Arahom direct in the long term...if I did have issues...which I don't right now :)

I know what you mean, some samples were better than others.
We had over 70+ packages that were checked for major brakes, we did not have the time or did not go over each piece with a magnifying glass as some of you do when you get them home.

In all fairness, even Sideshow products have some minor imperfections. This is sometimes more prominent in some statues.

Im now going through a small percentage of replacements and we are replacing parts for those who have major brakes.
I guess if it bothers you much, we can talk it over. But I am always worried getting a new body/torso as it may not fit the tail proper, and then there is always a chance of breakage in transport too.

At the end you have to be happy with it. I hate to have your return it for such minor issue.

Oh, lastly, let me see a company that will have 24/7 service I can provide? Yes I reply email within 10 min.

Thats small company service for you!

maybe some don't want 24/7 customer service agent in their faces...just to have their issues solved asap and then to not think about it all the time and enjoy other things

If there is any returns with tiny *** imperfection i bet some people here would take it off your hands Alex.

Yes there are many just waiting.
Its a bit nutty, we still get requests to this day

Alex are you taking over customer service temporarily? or permanent?

I would rather deal with Arahom direct in the long term...if I did have issues...which I don't right now :)

maybe some don't want 24/7 customer service agent in their faces...just to have their issues solved asap and then to not think about it all the time and enjoy other things

Arahom is always available for you, however I will screen everything first. If you like to deal with him directly, its not an issue, we know you by first name basis.

I wish we lived in a perfect world, and one in which you could get immediate gratification and resolution. But we don't. Once everyone understands this I think, I would not have to step up and help Arahom.

I understand some will not like an agent "in their faces", and that is fine, but on the other hand some guys just love the one to one customer relationship.
To each his own I guess. Im here for those who appreciate that kind of service. :1-1:

Arahom is always available for you, however I will screen everything first. If you like to deal with him directly, its not an issue, we know you by first name basis.

I wish we lived in a perfect world, and one in which you could get immediate gratification and resolution. But we don't. Once everyone understands this I think, I would not have to step up and help Arahom.

I understand some will not like an agent "in their faces", and that is fine, but on the other hand some guys just love the one to one customer relationship.
To each his own I guess. Im here for those who appreciate that kind of service. :1-1:

sounds like fun :hi5:

Whats fun is making statues, not taking care of customer service issues! I think thats why ARH is leaving it all up to me! :slap

Alex you are off to a bad start in customer service relations..:thwak

remember it is fun to deal with customers issues..that is how you keep a customer happy to come back and shop again..:slap

anyways, because your new to the job..lets move on

cheers to a new start for ARH Studios :duff

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

stop saying that I keep laughing when i read it....I imagining a monkey splashing paint on Medusa bra and boobs..

Back