Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked with another Fed Ex worker at one of my place and he said our container is possibly still sitting at the port. I gave him my tracking number and he dialed it in his little thing and it says its "Ready for Pick up." STILL IN THE PORT! Around this time of the season there is a lot of crates that Fed Ex have to deal with when many manufactures overseas send many large sized electronics to be stored in company warehouses this early so they can take over the old products once they all get they are off the shelf during the winter season. Our container falls under that "large" section and there is no telling how many crates are ahead of Medusa. There are only so many trucks vs containers that we could be waiting longer than expected.

Still not picked up....still saying initiated :thud: Word of advise to Arh, don't tell us it's going to ship early unless its actually confirmed. Once it actually ships, sent the FedEx confirmation tracking number. Just a waste of time to check everyday if the statues are sent and it pisses people off. The way it's going, I'm not going to get her next week...

Still not picked up....still saying initiated :thud: Word of advise to Arh, don't tell us it's going to ship early unless its actually confirmed. Once it actually ships, sent the FedEx confirmation tracking number. Just a waste of time to check everyday if the statues are sent and it pisses people off. The way it's going, I'm not going to get her next week...

I'm more pissed that I got the tracking last week and been told twice "end of the week" than I would be if I didn't even get the tracking in the first place. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised at this point if it was still in a container in the port. /sigh

I know your all frustrated, its never easy. However, you guys know for a fact two things. One thing is for sure the Medusa Rattle is in the USA!
Second, we are working very hard to get them checked and this takes time.

Here is a direct message to pass on to you on this forum"

"I have already shipped several Medusa statues out, but I still have here over 160 boxes to ship since I picked up my cargo on Tuesday, and I’m just one guy doing all this. I’ve driven for over 30 hours non stopping from Idaho to California, loaded and unloaded up the truck by myself, and I have all the remaining pieces not shipped yet with me at my studio.

I have been working non stopping since last Sunday to get all those boxes shipped out as fast as I can, and I’m going over the extra work to open one-by-one to check for damages and reinforce the packing because I received a couple reports of small damages on the first statues we shipped directly from China that I want to avoid this time.

All remaining statues are here, including the Angel of Death and the others. FedEx is coming here on Monday to pick up the remaining pieces that were not shipped. If anyone has any concerns, write me instead of posting “advices” that won’t actually help! A little of good will and understanding is much more productive at this point.

Thanks,
Arahom Radjah"

You must know, he is now by himself. We do not have the crew you guys are accustomed to with SS, and are doing the very best we can to make sure your getting yours safe and sound. Lets wait a little longer and have him check the Rattles.
Its easy to criticize before you know what’s going on. Anyone can write us at anytime, and you get an immediate answer.
Again unlike so many of our competitors, we do our best to answer you the very same day. Im here to keep vigilant and provide support.
Thanks for your patience.

Alex A
ARH Studios

I'm more pissed that I got the tracking last week and been told twice "end of the week" than I would be if I didn't even get the tracking in the first place. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised at this point if it was still in a container in the port. /sigh

Please read the above statement.
Some were indeed mailed out, and some went back with Arahom to our Studios for further inspection. I assume that your may be ones he is talking about. No way of knowing this till Arahom got done.

I'm not really understanding the heat on ARH. Its FedEx who is dropping the ball from my understanding. I'm in NC so its at least 5 days to get to me, whenever FedEx decides to pick it up, but I'm not freaking out. If it shows up damaged I'll then freak out.

I'm not really understanding the heat on ARH. Its FedEx who is dropping the ball from my understanding. I'm in NC so its at least 5 days to get to me, whenever FedEx decides to pick it up, but I'm not freaking out. If it shows up damaged I'll then freak out.

In fact it's both FedEx delayed pick up and a little of extra caution on our part.
Looking back, tracking was sent out a little too early.
But it's always this way, some are happy just to be informed and some are not.
I understand being impatient, as I collect too. But I also know the troubles we have to go through if we have to initiate a return. Trust me with something this big and heavy, it's best to check for any damages.
I'm sure most of you don't mind us taking this extra nessessery step.
Think about moving a 50lb+ statue, it's no fun trying to pack it all back up.

Now some of the dealy is due to the FedEx system as they just started to pick the first batch.
If Atahom says they are going out on Monday that's because they are finally ready to go out on Mon.

Arahom has yours guys, he is double checking them for any issues since we dont want to ship them damaged. This delay also allows us to do an even better packing job and check over your instructions for customs.
They are being mailed out as soon as we can
Thanks for your patience. I know how it is when your waiting

Thanks for the answer!

All good for me now and I´m looking forward to get the Rattle next to my Original Medusa!

Thanks for the answer!

All good for me now and I´m looking forward to get the Rattle next to my Original Medusa!

My friend, you are an owner of the original. Please explain to those who have never had to move one of these how much work it is to do so! :lecture

Now imagine us moving 70+ boxes and add to that the AOD huge boxes
Maybe next year we will have a crew but it was too short notice, it was just Arahom and I, then I had to leave to come back home.

Ok, looking for some new updated pics to ease all of you guys pain. :peace

Thank you for telling us what is going on down there ave. My frustration stemmed from a combo of getting tracking WAY too early and then being told it was all ready to go and just waiting for a quick pickup and it would be out on Friday and then that not happening.

The main thing is Medusa coming damage free though!! Super excited for this if you can't tell....probably why I'm bring so impatient.

Thank you for telling us what is going on down there ave. My frustration stemmed from a combo of getting tracking WAY too early and then being told it was all ready to go and just waiting for a quick pickup and it would be out on Friday and then that not happening.

The main thing is Medusa coming damage free though!! Super excited for this if you can't tell....probably why I'm bring so impatient.

If any of these arrived damaged I will be (excuse my language) PO'D!!! :gah:
After all the work thats going to these, we better have no issue!
But then, if anything goes wrong, we will fix it for you or replace it via the factory.
Trust me Im very nervous too, and at the same time very excited!! :yess:

So if Arahom is now by himself, why aren't you helping him?:monkey3

I kid I kid....

Yah it sucks to having to wait. Personally, I wouldn't have sent out the FedEx notice until it was actually picked up. I probably wouldn't have said it would ship within days also especially if Arahom was personally inspecting them. There needed to be a realistic time frame and unfortunately, Arahom set himself up to fail....hence all this negativity.

A lesson learn for future orders and how it could be directed better...:peace

When I went to pick my original up from fedex that's packed in the rattlesnake box it wouldn't even fit in my car I can't imagine trying to move 70

I always said I expected this at xmas time .:nana:
...so anything earlier is a bonus for me:lol

I know one thing for sure...that when the statues from ARH do eventually arrive it is worth it....

I also think they need to lift their game with future releases....try be more realistic with dates.....:lecture

But lets not be too harsh...it is only the start of August and we were told June/July so it is not that bad!! Everyone should relax more..:1-1:

I am very thankful that extra effort is being put into making sure we all receive our statues in good condition. I'd rather wait and receive with no damage then it being sent out and have something wrong with it. :chillpill: I can wait for the rattle as long as she arrives safely. Soon enough we all will be happy :woo :duff

Think everyone should now calm down and find some activity to kill time now that we know its delayed now. Don't bother to check the status this weekend and enjoy it instead. Monday we can just take a peak and go back to some time killer activity!

Think everyone should now calm down and find some activity to kill time now that we know its delayed now. Don't bother to check the status this weekend and enjoy it instead. Monday we can just take a peak and go back to some time killer activity!

:exactly::goodpost:

yeah you bunch of attention seeking trolls go get a life!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Averone
I wouldn't have kept us notified on day-to-day shipping status.....creates too many problems for you....I appreciate it but clearly don't expect it....I will wait patiently for the best statue of the year...Thanks

Back