Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARH-Studio...518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6fd9d7a6

Another one up for sale, $1,799 + $100 ship.

If flippers can get almost 3 times the value of some statues before they even ship, I worry that mfg's will raise prices drastically in the future, ARH include.

i think it's more likely that the edition sizes will increase so that less people are forced to pay these ridiculous prices after the fact. we are already seeing this with sideshow pieces.

i think it's more likely that the edition sizes will increase so that less people are forced to pay these ridiculous prices after the fact. we are already seeing this with sideshow pieces.

You know, the truth is I hate to see this. I understand it going up by 10-20% but by almost 3x the price and its not even out yet :slap
And I was bombarded and people got so upset when I suggested we raise it by only 20! Now 70 ES.

Yes now we only wish we made 200 and not 70 to begin with. Never thought the Rattle would be such a big hit.

We hope our new Angel and or Conan dio will be just as popular

You know, the truth is I hate to see this. I understand it going up by 10-20% but by almost 3x the price and its not even out yet :slap
And I was bombarded and people got so upset when I suggested we raise it by only 20! Now 70 ES.

Yes now we only wish we made 200 and not 70 to begin with. Never thought the Rattle would be such a big hit.

I don't like the sound of that :007
xD

Hopefully ARH won't be milk their cash cow ie the Medusa until it is dry instead of focusing in coming out new statues as good as the medusa.

But I would think that in future edition size should be higher to benefit everybody.

Well, time to get out your herp book and start looking up different snakes to paint her like. I don't mind if the one I get it not a rattle or green. Just about any color will do as long as it is a bigger ES so I am not tempted to resell and I can keep and enjoy.

I believe the Medusa run is done and over with. It was mentioned that there will not be another run of this statue ever again. This was ARH's word when the rattle was released.

It's time for ARH to move on to bigger and better characters.

These flippers don't even care about the beauty of any statue or are even collectors. All they care is making money on it. And what happens when the statue arrives damaged to these ebay pre-sale?. Don't the pass the 45 days paypal claim. I undestand selling it a few years later but before hand is discusting cause a REAL collector that appreciates the statue misses out for his collection that he will keep for a long time.

That's the way it works on anything though...supply/demand. With these statues though it isn't that simple to just start increasing the ES. All of the statues are painted by factory workers in China. Say your that factory worker, now if its your job to paint 10 statues you may do your best on each one. Next thing you know you have 50 of the same statue to paint and you have a tightened deadline to get them done...the QC starts slipping and that's what we are all seeing happen to SS.

:duff

No use clinging onto the past now or hoping...ARH Angel or Conan should do well..and there is always the Golden Athena that might help your cause in good sales..she seems quite popular...

I believe the Medusa run is done and over with. It was mentioned that there will not be another run of this statue ever again. This was ARH's word when the rattle was released.

Yes I agree time to have some new statues..:exactly::impatient:

I don't see a point in another Medusa...only unless the new other statues are all failures and ARH needs to redo the 'grail' Medusa yet again...for some extra cash to keep alive:monkey1

:duff

There is still alot of characters in the Greek mythology for ARH to explore.

I think a great Aphrodite statue may also turn out to be as good as Medusa.

Personally hope that ARH may get some licensed stuff in the future as well as they have very talented artist.

That's the way it works on anything though...supply/demand. With these statues though it isn't that simple to just start increasing the ES. All of the statues are painted by factory workers in China. Say your that factory worker, now if its your job to paint 10 statues you may do your best on each one. Next thing you know you have 50 of the same statue to paint and you have a tightened deadline to get them done...the QC starts slipping and that's what we are all seeing happen to SS.

:exactly::lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

Minautor. Ares. Poseidon. Conan. Red sonja. Alexander. Already mentioned that will be done. Waiting for Hercules,pegasus,hades,cyclops,spartan dio,achilles dio,cerberus,zeus,odin, i could go on and on.

Now keep in mind as I say this, I am one of many who missed out on Medusa...........Another run of Medusa? SURE! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!

Back