Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there will be too much delay
As I said before they are all now all done
Just waiting to be mailed
We will sort it out soon and as long as we have most of the money we have about a 20-30 day window for payments to get to us.
Everybody should pay as soon as they are able

So is there ANY possibility that these will ship by the end of this week/early next week or is it 100% relying on people paying their statue off right now?

I'll be making my second payment Friday. So does the invoice that was sent need to be paid and then a shipping request sent?

So is there ANY possibility that these will ship by the end of this week/early next week or is it 100% relying on people paying their statue off right now?

We will try to ship the International shipping first as customs may delay the arrival. I can see these guys getting some kind of confirmation if they paid by next week.

Next week may be too early to see any USA confirmations, lots of people who have not paid are from the US :impatient:

We will try to ship the International shipping first as customs may delay the arrival. I can see these guys getting some kind of confirmation if they paid by next week.

Next week may be too early to see any USA confirmations, lots of people who have not paid are from the US :impatient:

:( that sucks

I'll be making my second payment Friday. So does the invoice that was sent need to be paid and then a shipping request sent?

Did you get two requests?
All may need to be paid
Both the balance and shipping costs

I know everyone is excited about this, and it's very cool to hear

I know you will have yours all by July for sure
Just be a bit patient.
What I'm not sure will happen if FDX sends a huge batch all at once, customs in the USA may get alarmed. We will figure it all out very soon for you. All I can say is were on it like glue

Translation:

Oops, I messed up. Sorry. I will try to scalp it without the pic I took from the board, originally posted by Averone..

Heh, we have another one who "..happens to know the seller..".

ThatIsSoUnReal! :rotfl

Lol actually jokes on you and Lostang are two different people ,when I posted earlier" look its one on eBay forsale already!!!! I was making fun of him for selling one of his rattlesnake medusas so early as I believe they will be worth four times as much later as I told him, I have bought a few Hot Toys from Jokes on You and I do all my group commissions and customs from Lostang

Did you get two requests?
All may need to be paid
Both the balance and shipping costs

No, I just received the invoice to pay the second $300, so I may need a new invoice with both combined or a second invoice with the shipping cost.

Also, Ave... is it confirmed ALL of these will be going FedEx Express?

I have to check right now. If no issues arise that is what we wanted from the very start.
But that's the plan yes, especially those outside USA

Lol actually jokes on you and Lostang are two different people ,when I posted earlier" look its one on eBay forsale already!!!! I was making fun of him for selling one of his rattlesnake medusas so early as I believe they will be worth four times as much later as I told him, I have bought a few Hot Toys from Jokes on You and I do all my group commissions and customs from Lostang

The waitlist for the Rattle is just outrageous
I'm sure he knows this
I would not sell mine, unless I really had to

No, I just received the invoice to pay the second $300, so I may need a new invoice with both combined or a second invoice with the shipping cost.

I would email Arahom and confirm
It's a standard $200 for all shipping unless otherwise stated

Hi Alex just one question, will non US order will be shipping this or next week? Just checking cause I be out for business for the last two weeks of this month.

Ave, I'm sure you could sweet talk Arahom for us to have em shipped this week right? :panic: maybe over a couple beers tonight? :duff:family
xD I'm just messin' with ya =p

Hi Alex just one question, will non US order will be shipping this or next week? Just checking cause I be out for business for the last two weeks of this month.

Arahom has a better idea
However, personally I assume the first few weeks of July we will see them arriving in the USA. We want to make sure we collect all the money before they ship out.
I'm optimistic, and I'm sure it's all worth the wait.
I don't want to say exact dates as Im sure Im going to be wrong.

Back