New Marvel Sculpts shown @ SDCC Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good...hopefully all the pissing and moaning about character selections will die down for a bit. That was getting old.

PS....where the hell is my Thanos PF?!?!? :lol

Last edited:
The Avatar-line's gonna be interesting and the Punisher concept-drawing looks killer.

If Daredevil finally gets released, those drawings indicate it will probably be around $400-500 for the base alone. That Gargoyle base sketch is awesome. I hope I can afford him. He is the last hurrah for me and pfs., unless they do more Universal Monsters.

told ya ^^^^^es sabretooth pf !!!!

6 Months ago I told everyone here that a 1/4 Sabretooth, Venom and Wolverine were in the works.Now is your time to bow down to me.

Very happy to see this and I knew it would come too. I was hoping to see something like this so that I could not worry about anything coming from a far off country and paying $500 plus for it.

Thank you SS.

Punisher.jpg

BAD ASS!

this comiquette will be better than the PF :lecture

Think so >? I think the original is not too bad.

Cool, no Juggs shown, I'm safe to purchase from FBS!

Not me I'll wait.

If Daredevil finally gets released, those drawings indicate it will probably be around $400-500 for the base alone. That Gargoyle base sketch is awesome. I hope I can afford him. He is the last hurrah for me and pfs., unless they do more Universal Monsters.

Do you think so ? Oh well. I'm in ! Cancelling my Bowen version as we speak.

Back